Kona Cafe confusion

Kleese

Mouseketeer
If you have the deluxe dining plan can you get sushi as your app? Also can you get the perfect porterhouse? It’s hard to believe since it’s $95 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thanks for your help!

If you have the deluxe dining plan can you get sushi as your app? Also can you get the perfect porterhouse? It’s hard to believe since it’s $95 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thanks for your help!
Although it does not state it online, I think the porterhouse is shared with 2. The nice thing is it comes with 2 sides, whereas the other steak entrees do not include any side, and you have to order and pay extra. It looks like a great meal to share.

Although it does not state it online, I think the porterhouse is shared with 2. The nice thing is it comes with 2 sides, whereas the other steak entrees do not include any side, and you have to order and pay extra. It looks like a great meal to share.
We have never been there. Didn’t know what kind of service it was. Normally I can look at the menu and kind of get a feel but I don’t know the layout of the menu is a little different. They have burgers but then really expensive steaks. I wanted to try Ohana but all they had was Kona. 😢 I just reread the description and saw how much food it is. Thank u Wish i could❤️ I appreciate the help!

Last edited:
I heard that the perfect porterhouse is not included. The problem with the other steaks is that they don't come with a side so you have to pay extra for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter