Kohl's to Open Outlet Store in Cherry Hill, NJ

I'm interested only because it will be right around the corner from me.

I'm imagining it like a store full of their clearance racks. You can find great buys but you have to work for it. And if you are looking for something in particular it's no good.

My concern is that it mentions in the article the merchandise offered will be "like new". I'm hoping that it won't be all damaged items that are ripped, soiled, or missing buttons/belts.

My concern is that it mentions in the article the merchandise offered will be "like new". I'm hoping that it won't be all damaged items that are ripped, soiled, or missing buttons/belts.

I noticed that too, and it also said it will sell returns. I know Kohls takes back things that are worn, and appliances that have been used. I hope those things aren't included in the "like new" section.

Oh wow that is just down the road from me (about 3miles) Wonder if they plan to close the regular kohls store they have about a mile from there on that same road that is literally right at the intersection of 70 and 73? The plaza they are going into has been a pretty dead plaza for the longest time. Hopefully this will help that area. They are almost done building the new Wawa gas station across from the current Kohls on Route 70.

Went on Google maps to get a picture of the location. My guess the only open spot is the empty Oscar Huber furniture store. I wonder if they will give and take kohls cash and other discounts.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Fellow NJ girl here. I live in Voorhees. That's exciting. I love Kohl's and kohl's cash!!!

I used to work at Kohl's, specifically the customer service desk.

If they are putting out some of the things that I returned then I never want to shop there. I used to damage out clothing that had a hair on it only because I would've felt bad if we tried to put it back out on the floor. I have horror stories of things that have been returned to me. Never again.

Also, I hate Kohl's cash and I hate everyone who doesn't understand how to use it. The things I used to tell customers who caught an attitude with me... (my computer won't physically accept the coupon!) Biggest lies ever, I just didn't want to help you because you were being rude. Yes we can always take your expired Kohl's cash, but you need to be really persistent and I'd have to call my manager. Just follow the rules like everyone else.

I love all these fellow CH and vicinity folks coming out of the shadows here! :yay::yay::yay::wave2::wave2::wave2:

I'm not holding out great hopes for this store.... Discounted discounts.... makes you scratch your head! :confused3

.... and can you use your Kohl's cash here too?

---Paul in Southern NJ

image.jpg Drove by the location today and took a picture. Looks like they may be using two store fronts. Right now they have the smaller store front to the right of the old Oscar Hubar open for those looking for working there. And the larger store front that was Oscar Hubar is getting a matching paint job as the smaller store front. I am thinking it may be like the Marshalls and Home Goods in moorestown on route 38 that has the two different entrances but connects all the way thru on the inside. As you can see in the picture they are calling it Off/Aisle by Kohls.

This is interesting! :yay:
I live in Cherry Hill so this is a short drive from home. I'm curious to see what kind of merchandise they'll be selling. I sure hope it's not the used/worn items that have been returned.
I'm guessing they won't be accepting the regular Kohls coupons but we'll soon find out. :goodvibes

Do stores like Kohls need an outlet? Can't you bargain shop in their regular store?
I know-their sales racks sometimes have clothes SUPER cheap
not interested

If I go to discount store I want the higher name brands

I got some further information today from some of the employees at the Marlton Kohl's store. According to them, they will be allowed into the store tomorrow (June 8th) to check it out. They do not have a definite opening date but the "rumor" is within the next two weeks possibly as early as next weekend. The store will carry a lot of returned items and everything will be final sale. There will be no addition discounts but they were unsure as to whether or not Kohl's Cash can be used there. They suggested calling customer service later in the week for further info on the exact opening date.

This is right down the street from me. Actually go to the pool place right next door all the time. I was wondering what that was since there is a Kohls like 3 minutes away.

Called the Marlton Kohl's store today and customer service said that the Off/Aisle store opened on Thursday. I will try and get over there tomorrow and check it out.

Stopped in the store today yesterday and was impressed with the selection of merchandise and organization of the store. When you first enter the store, the women's section is to the left and the jewelry is to your right. The women's section was well organized with racks divided according to style and size. Children's and home goods are at the back of the store, shoes in the middle and men's to the right.
They are using a colored dot system to price the merchandise (I will try and post a picture later). The lowest price was a red dot for $4.00. Other price points were blue $6, green $8, grey $10, purple $14, pink/light purple $20, orange $30 and yellow $55. Most of the items appeared to be about 75% off Kohl's regular prices.
Most of the merchandise I looked at had its original tags and seemed undamaged. Some of the shoes did look like they might have been worn and returned because the soles were dirty. Some of the clothing was missing buttons or had make-up stains. They are also marking each item with a "K" in permanent marker so you need to make sure it is not coming through the other side on the clothing. A lot of the home items that were in boxes had been opened, so I couldn't be sure if all the pieces were in the box.
Most of the tops/shirts were priced at $10 with some at $14. The pants/jeans ranged from $10-$20. Coats ranged from $20-$30. There were a lot of sneakers especially New Balance in the shoes and they were $20. In the home goods there were comforters, pillows, towels, appliances, decorative items, dishes, cookware, luggage, and some sporting goods. The children's section even had a good selection of toys including Frozen items. Basically, if you can find it in a regular Kohl's store, they had it here.
The manager told me that they are operating as a "soft" opening right now with a grand opening scheduled for June 22nd. They plan on having a special event on the 27th with a radio station and giveaways.
Several things to keep in mind when shopping there. They DO NOT accept your Kohl's charge card for payment. They only take cash or a major credit card like Visa. Everything is final sale with no returns. There are no additional discounts and they do not take Kohl's Cash.

Stopped in the store today yesterday and was impressed with the selection of merchandise and organization of the store. When you first enter the store, the women's section is to the left and the jewelry is to your right. The women's section was well organized with racks divided according to style and size. Children's and home goods are at the back of the store, shoes in the middle and men's to the right.
They are using a colored dot system to price the merchandise (I will try and post a picture later). The lowest price was a red dot for $4.00. Other price points were blue $6, green $8, grey $10, purple $14, pink/light purple $20, orange $30 and yellow $55. Most of the items appeared to be about 75% off Kohl's regular prices.
Most of the merchandise I looked at had its original tags and seemed undamaged. Some of the shoes did look like they might have been worn and returned because the soles were dirty. Some of the clothing was missing buttons or had make-up stains. They are also marking each item with a "K" in permanent marker so you need to make sure it is not coming through the other side on the clothing. A lot of the home items that were in boxes had been opened, so I couldn't be sure if all the pieces were in the box.
Most of the tops/shirts were priced at $10 with some at $14. The pants/jeans ranged from $10-$20. Coats ranged from $20-$30. There were a lot of sneakers especially New Balance in the shoes and they were $20. In the home goods there were comforters, pillows, towels, appliances, decorative items, dishes, cookware, luggage, and some sporting goods. The children's section even had a good selection of toys including Frozen items. Basically, if you can find it in a regular Kohl's store, they had it here.
The manager told me that they are operating as a "soft" opening right now with a grand opening scheduled for June 22nd. They plan on having a special event on the 27th with a radio station and giveaways.
Several things to keep in mind when shopping there. They DO NOT accept your Kohl's charge card for payment. They only take cash or a major credit card like Visa. Everything is final sale with no returns. There are no additional discounts and they do not take Kohl's Cash.

Thanks for the review. I am about an hour away, but my friend lives nearby and we are planning to check it out soon. Was it organized like a Marshall's (or a typical Kohl's clearance rack)? I hate shopping like that, so I am not sure how much I am going to like this store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!