Knott's Berry touring

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
Do we need a plan for touring Knott's Berry Farm? I'm one of those people that has to ride everything if at all possible. party:

With Knott's, you have to watch the hours and the day you go. If the park closes early, you may have to catch the marquee attractions at the start of the day. Weekdays are usually the least quiet at Knott's and sometimes you can have the entire park practically to yourself during the first couple of hours of the day day.

Must Do's
Timber Mountain Log Ride
Ghostrider
Mystery Lodge
Calico Mine Ride
Big Foot Rapids
Extreme Scream
See all of Ghost Town if you can!
Montezuma's Revenge

Must Eat!!!
Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. Do it for lunch and you can avoid big crowds.

I haven't been to Knott's in about 6 years. (OMG! I need to go back)

That being said, I love Knott's. Especially on days when it's not too packed and not too hot.

If you're not doing the water park, you will have no problem seeing everything in a day.

Have Fun!

Do not miss the Silver Bullet.

Seriously it is AWESOME! I was a little sick after, but it was totally worth it. I am not really a screamer, but I could not help it on this ride.

Not sure about touring plans though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter