Knott’s Berry Farm - Ride Order?

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
I haven’t posted in a looong time and need some KBF help. Haven’t been in over 20 years and need some advice on what order we should hit the more popular rides. We will be there next Saturday, MLK weekend so I’m planning on big crowds. We plan on being there early, prior to park opening.

Any other tips about the park would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

A lot of people head to Ghostrider first and the line builds up quickly there. I would start at the back of the park with HangTime, Xcelerator, Supreme Scream Coast Rider and Voyage to the Iron Reef, then make your way through the Fiesta Village rides and save Ghostrider and Pony Express for end of day. The stagecoach tends to have a long line throughout the day, so if that's something you're interested in, I would be there when that opens (my experience is that it doesn't open until an hour or two after the rest of the park). Sierra Sidewinder also gets a long line, since it is slow loading and the only real coaster for younger kids. One other tip is that you can bring food from the bakery into the park and they have some yummy and reasonably priced options compared to the in-park restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!