Knitting in Disneyland?

rachaeld

Mouseketeer
Has anyone got any experience with this? Can knitting needles be taken though security bag check? I am thinking socks could be great to knit to pass time in queues.

Would love to here your experiences.

Yes, or at least once you could. My husband knit in lines the last time we went, in 2017. Security had no problem with the needles, which were bamboo circulars.

Has anyone got any experience with this? Can knitting needles be taken though security bag check? I am thinking socks could be great to knit to pass time in queues.

Would love to here your experiences.

Not a problem at all. I've definitely had knitting stuff in my bag before while in the park, and socks are great to tuck into/out of a bag easily when you get to the front of the line. No one's had a problem with them. I do err on the side of bamboo or synthetic needles rather than metal as a matter of personal preference, so I'm not sure if there would be a different response for metal needles. Otherwise - knit away!

Love this! I wouldn't have thought to bring my knitting to the park, but what a great way to pass the time in the lines!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!