Knights and Lights -- May 2009

Bumping up , since the box with the backpacks , luggage handle wraps and booklet arrived today....THIS TRIP IS A GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya all in London on May 15:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I was reading KLondon's blog & he mentions:

"By 1:30pm we met up with The Gang and shuffled back to the bus. I should backtrack a bit here. When we checked into Chancery Court we were given ABD passes to The London Eye to use at our leisure. Some folks had used theirs on check-in day, but many of us did not."

I was wondering if ABD still offers this pass (there is no mention of it in the pre tour itinerary we received).

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a little over a month.

I called ABD a few weeks ago and asked about the tickets for the London eye and I was told they no longer provide those tickets.:confused3:confused3

See ya in 30+ Days.....
Lisa

That's too bad. Fortunately we arrive in London 3 days prior to joining the tour so we'll just have to do the LE then.
Talk to everyone soon.
M & M

We went on the London Eye last year but we booked our tickets for the day and time (on the London Eye web site http://www.londoneye.com/) from our home in the USA. We went to the London Eye ticket office to pick up our tickets that day and we were allowed to move up our ride time to an earlier time because there was available space. There was no problems doing it this way.

One week to go....this has been a long wait.

See all of our fellow adventurers in London in one week.

Trip report will follow upon return
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

The City of Knights & Lights May 2009 Adventure is officially over; but what a trip. First off, a huge thanks to our Adventure Guides. Andy & Eddie, without whom this adventure would have been a tad dry. They kept us on the go, on time, in the know & in stitches (the good type) from our first meeting. Although we parted ties only this morning I miss my fellow Adventures already. I will not spoil the trip by revealing all the surprises, but anyone booked on CK&L is guaranteed to have a "Jolly Good & Bon Viviant" experience. I will be in contact with all of you on our return to Canada.

Cities of Knights and Lights ( adults only) 5/2009 has ended. It seemed like just yesterday that I posted- one week to go.
We are now stateside, while many of our fellow adventurers are wandering around Disneyland Paris or strolling the streets of Paris for the last bit of chocolate or french bread.
It was an incredible trip, with 2 incredible Adventure Guides, Andy & Eddie and a cast of 19 other eager adventurers.
Many wonderful memories and friendships were made.

Detailed trip report will follow after I recover from the jet lag.
Feel free to PM or post questions until till then.

To my fellow adventurers- safe travel home and looking forward to our next adventure.

Welcome back, you guys! Looking forward to Trip Reports! So glad it was a great trip! It's high on my Future list!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter