Knee surgery, a broken leg, Why Not? A New Intro!

Tinatheneedle

Mouseketeer
My family seems to have the unique ability to go on vacations with injuries. When our children were young, one of them was always in a cast, or had stitches, or swimmer’s ear, etc. Since they’ve grown and gone on with their lives, I seem to have taken over the “injured on vacation” role in the family.

Not convinced? Read on:

2013: I tear up right knee 1 month before going to Newport, CA with friends. Surgery. 3 weeks later, hobbled thru DL. :crutches:

2014: fell face down in front of Rose and Crown at 10:30 in the morning. People glanced my way, wondering when Disney would remove drunken woman off of street. :tiptoe: Having had nothing alcoholic that day, I decide to blame the broken nose, 2 black eyes, loose teeth, and general ouchies on thick air and proceed with my vacation. I found Minnie Mouse sunglasses and hid behind them for the remainder of our stay, including a lovely anniversary dinner at Victoria and Albert’s.

2016: no injuries to report, except perhaps the heatwave of early October. Forget food and wine festival; I wanted to die from the burning heat coming off the concrete at EPCOT...and we’re from Houston, for crying out loud! Found out heatwave due to large hurricane entering Gulf of Mexico. Spent extra day hiding in room, watching free movies and listening to the wind blow.

Which brings us to now. I’m writing this, not out of boredom or needing sympathy, but with the hope that somebody reading might glean a little bit of helpful information for themselves or loved ones in a similar predicament.

First, the cast: oops, bad pun. Let’s say Traveling Party:

AiiG7jK-J2n5jGp46RTL_0T1BSFKqBzbTLuqKo1zqBIYnL-9zaN0G9rNcd4SV4TsQ39NKJzap3ew-SPHKst0pYhedLeqIjlmr9RmxWy0XXRcLELYtGQ5l9gT3ovNNmRGgD75-jO-

DH and I, October 2016, at EPCOT just before they closed the park for the hurricane. We, of course, didn’t time it right and got caught in the first tropical bands of torrential rains.​

qohCrBVG5ci1aV1440B8skEv2FOImFk4PWKyAl1fFs_5DttjKllAMlNio-MRRloSbEumQUUZ8tMbtCqhuJHHiUT0kWYa7qxv11WJwxNPHli3fKu1koTNLiUHV4_ZbqjYgqp2N6pL

DD and DGD(2.5 yo). Lover of all things Minnie Mouse.​

When: May 19-May 24.

Why: A simultaneous celebration of our 35th wedding anniversary and our first DGD’s trip to WDW. Does anybody NEED a reason to go to Disney?

Where: rented points for the first time at OKW. This will become important later in the discussion.

How: Flying, DME. No car rental. This will also become important.

Wait!! Stop the presses! Am I injured or not? Was the title of this PTR a pathetic ploy to get you to read this gibberish?

Well, maybe. But yep, I did it again.

Left leg, torn meniscus surgery. In a general anesthetic haze during the night, I fell out of bed and flipped over, breaking my right fibula, a bone in my foot and my big toe. It’s been two weeks today, so I’m feeling much better, although I still need crutches to hobble around.

kLNeOEpmK11hn1gdoJYzJYvx-bE5nd5Xw8IgKNWVe_ISHJGUa3jt6ns-fchdSDnu-NAnKvTD6Aymq2O22wTxQZ_-nPmYkQrMHf_emvihL8GWxbSQ9_3YizXw08cDrH_9xnn0D3S4

Seriously, I could just kick myself for being so stupid.​

What, too soon?​

Are we crazy to go? Yes. And no. In the next few days, I will share with you all the info I’ve managed to gather from the wonderful people on these boards plus some things I’ve learned on my own. Which have all convinced me that yes, we can go, and yes, we might just have a good time, too!

In Which We Begin Again

I think a better introduction to our travelers is in order:

DH(58): collector of comic books waaaaay before any of it was cool. I’m talking primarily Silver Age collecting back during the 70’s. Dr. Doom probably all time fav. although classic Captain Marvel pretty great too. Very excited to see anything Disney does with the Marvel IP. A close second is Grumpy from Snow White, but they’re just kindred spirits.

Favorite park: tie between Magic Kingdom and EPCOT

favorite ride: not sure? Maybe EE...

Favorite activity: food and wine festival :drinking1

DD: loved Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast as a child. “Belle had the best dress, but Ariel was the best princess” she says. Tough to argue! Nowadays, it’s all Star Wars and Marvel. Sigh. Where did my little girl go? She hasn't been to Disney World in 20 years so this is a reunion of sorts. Never been to AK.

Favorite park:TBD

Favorite ride: predicting RnRC but maybe EE because it’s longer. Wait, I know! Star Tours! :chewy:

Favorite activity: I’m predicting ANYTHING in Star Wars area of HS. Meeting Kylo Ren may do her in. :darth:

DGD: up till 6 months ago, it was all Elmo, all the time. Now it’s Minnie and Mickey, although Elmo is still pretty ok. First trip to Disney! ::MinnieMo

FB9D9D6C-473B-412F-BA60-637F16E70D38.jpeg

Favorite park prediction: magic kingdom is tough to beat when you’re 2.

Favorite ride prediction: dumbo, that's a default prediction, and you never know with the littles…

Favorite activity: I can tell you now that meeting Mickey and Minnie will make her crazy happy! :mickeyjum

And me, grandma to this adorable GD. We have another cutie pie DGD and are planning a trip with them for next year. More on that in another PTR. Hopefully under much better circumstances!

Favorite Park: so hard to choose, but I love AK. The immersion into another world, the beauty...just everything about it makes my heart sing!

Favorite ride: Winnie the Pooh. I know, nothing to do with AK but my all time favorite character is Pooh.

Favorite activity: strolling (ha!) thru AK on a cool day (maybe January?)

Coming up next, itinerary and How to Get thru a Huge Airport with a 2 yo and me.

In Which We Plan Our Escape

Moving a 2.5 yo, a grandma who can’t walk, DD and DH thru the complications of air travel and DME could result in crying, temper tantrums, and excessive drinking. And that’s just DH! The rest of us….even if we plan well and everything goes sideways, we will, of course, approach the situation with humor and resilience:

03E4ECA8-319B-4A40-836F-5D7CD2048822.gif

Day One:

Car service picks us up at 6 am cuz we live 60 miles from the airport. Ordered service with forward facing car seat. Never done this before. Hope it works. Plan B: throw everything in our car and drive to parknfly. Hassle for me and the little, but whatever.

Reminder: assuming plan A, we need to drop one of the car seats off the day before with friend who will be picking us up on Saturday.

Get to airport by 7:20. I crutch myself over to the friendly skycap, ask for wheelchair assistance, and apparently someone appears with one and pushes me thru the airport. Hint: if you are ever in a similar situation, go to your profile on airline website and check off anything related to “Mobility issues”. Apparently that helps with wheelchair assistance. We’ve also talked with friends who’ve needed help, and my husband spoke directly to a skycap last week about a wheelchair, so I’m pretty comfortable with this decision.

Meanwhile, the rest of the fam hauls the stroller, camera bag, carry-ons, rolling suitcases, and themselves (don’t forget the kid!), and we all schlepp over to the check in counter along with hundreds of other travelers.

8A103A64-C6FC-4D71-BF71-20438D038D03.gif

Questions I Still Need to Ask: 1) can we take food in the carry on? DGD has food allergies and we need to bring lunch, snacks, etc. 2) can gel pack insert for cold knee wrap go thru security? Probably not, but I can ask…

Having checked all the bags with their assorted necessary paraphernalia, like Disney Ears, we’re done.

F5CA6A90-9B6A-459C-8355-572B1EDEF752.gif

Oh no we’re NOT done! The dreaded security line. Stroller. Carry Ons. Little one. Wheelchair. A LOT of impatient single travelers behind us carrying sleek hard sided carry-ons and wearing a warm scarf from Sky Mall that doubles as a neckrest, blanket, cardigan and emergency underpants. They will be carrying leather cross body bags or TUMI backpacks and quickly move thru the TSA pre-check as they fastwalk to the United Lounge for a Bloody Mary and an important meeting with their broker.

858A6EA5-874B-4AF0-8EE7-AED5727EEAE8.gif

We will not be those people. We will be the people who have had at least one toddler visit to the potty, I will have smacked myself in the head at least twice with the crutches, someone will realize they forgot a phone charger, camera lens, pull-ups, underwear, socks, etc., which will result in crying, pouting, and eventually pity shopping. And fortunately for the previously described travelers, I, at least, will be going thru a different security line. It will be an interesting experience, to say the least. This is when we will just follow the guidance of the TSA and Do What We Are Told.

291AA1C8-BAFA-4A52-B00F-8C8F95142209.jpeg

We will assume that the rest of the wait, loading, take-off and landing goes about like always: utter chaos. I haven’t flown yet with the little without a spill directly onto my clothing that looks like I suffer from a bladder problem. I suppose that’s better than other issues I can think of...meanwhile, the DH, Mr. Frequent Flyer, gets on an airplane and immediately falls asleep. Nothing startles him. I’ve been sorely tempted…

I will probably be one of the last off the plane. Best to just let the fam go on ahead, potty break, get some water and head to DME. I’ll catch up eventually.

00D8362A-B79B-4216-AA2F-F92BA89A8D48.jpeg

Reminder: pack the magic bands in the carry on. Put them on 30 min before landing.

At DME, check in, get in line and wait. Haul everyone onto bus. Get to OKW. Get out Check-in with CM. Throw ourselves on their mercy. Ask for a refurbished first floor or any floor in a building with an elevator near hospitality house. And we need 2 bedrails. And we DONT want an HA room cuz toddlers need a bathtub. And I don’t want a low bed. The knee is good, but it ain’t that good, yet. Please and thank you. Oh, and it’s our 35th wedding anniversary, THAT DAY. And little’s first trip. And Gold Mobility will be waiting (supposedly) with a swanky new scooter for me to use. I’m not all that coordinated (I think we’ve established that) so I’ll have to practice for a while before attempting busses and lines. Oh yeah, and a grocery delivery will be imminent. The CM will probably need a vacation after we talk to her/him.

oT3sdBAP3QfGHZ9SXTrUiO5QuzA2aOY1qIIJkCaidqpxYySJ51ghvwXfTV3n7rSEzBJOYDeDhBpMbf0CupPSXz2UG8MlSK1ZF79GIRAV0Tmtg32XzOWWoa6ZIPvA6v1Z9TfJIg_c

The rest of the day will be spent exploring our accommodations, putting everything away, making dinner or getting something from a resort restaurant. Bed as early as possible because tomorrow is MK RD!!

In Which We Approach Magic Kingdom with Fear, Trepidation and Pretty Much Everything We Own

Day 2:

6:30 am: I wake up, get ready, and quietly make coffee. I will take said coffee and maybe a little juice to the balcony, listen to the birds, and contemplate life.

Yeah, right.

In actuality, DH will probably wake up much earlier and attempt a sunrise photo session. That means he will rattle photography equipment around, ask where did this and that go, and generally make Too Much Noise. He will leave and come back looking for coffee around 7. DD will be awakened, not by the smell of coffee, but by a 2 year old who hasn’t learned how to use her “quiet morning voice” yet. And I will attempt to stifle the evil grin that threatens to surface due to memories of another two year old who would loudly announce her presence to the world at an ungodly hour many years ago…

P6kifFpPwMot_g1iNQF3v8QKDPrGZsQTRh0rztGjqO5vBag6NI4im3n-MJnFDuZ3ixpiVBCtvsj1jYWmk_lOeG7E9qyIFuViiOWyv6Ta2vysg1KOcXxnDCseyGOWDQZjVyYBn-81

Morning contemplation (ha!) complete, we will enter into the ensuing chaos of feeding people, dressing them, checking backpacks, ice chests, ice packs, ice wraps (stupid knee), battery level on the scooter (stupid leg), pack the camera bag (use the phone...so much easier!!), stroller, snacks (lots and lots of snacks), etc. We will head towards the bus stop by no later than 7:30. The MK bus will magically arrive and we will be whisked away magically.

-wBvXw64z0sMEgr-Xb_Lz1UeDLqryEXGqWR3-TL_eOHHoNJ__8YxuuxZEBPuTt2TYIfupeDAotVf7ZuMTDO_c8m8mY9oQTyqoPF33XtUVEY6w522tIH6xhdY-Fx9k7PYw0igBNB7

The bus. Please don’t hate us. I know, from traveling as a couple, how simple and easy it is to stroll onto a bus and park ourselves quietly on 2 seats with just a small crossbody bag and very light string bag. This time, we will be the People Everyone Dreads. I’m pretty sure it will take me until our last day to get the scooter perfectly positioned. The driver will probably have to do it every other time. We will have to fold the stroller, get the little and everything we own, onto the bus. I apologize in advance and thank you for your patience.

We should arrive at MK at 8:00 or so. Perhaps the park will open early. Perhaps we watch the welcome show, which I love. I know DGD would love it too cuz of MM!

Then it’s off to the town Theater to see the Big Guy himself!

So help me, we’re going to get in line early.

I think maybe entire battles have been planned with less fortitude and strategy.

We will see the DGD’s favorite two and head toward Fantasyland. The sea of strollers will beckon us and there will be parking, stern discussions about holding hands with mommy or Grandad and we will try a ride or two to see if the little likes them or...not. If not, fast thinking and highly advanced parenting skills will be required on mommy’s part. And if that doesn’t work, outright bribery from the grandparents’ just might work.

Details:

From TP: MK at 5/10 crowd level. They lie. Hours: 9 am-10 pm. Not a lie.

FP: 7DMT , PP

Other rides to try with little are Pooh, IASW, Possibly carousel

I will try to ride what I can, but mostly today will stick to carousel, possibly Pooh.

Lunch: Skipper Canteen. 2 yo has food allergies (egg, dairy, shellfish, and possibly coconut). Noted on reservation. Hoping we talk to chef and they will make something for DGD to eat. If not...back up lunch will be packed and ready.

Back to OKW for napping, swimming, dinner.

And this is where multiple battle plans become necessary.

Plan A: the little wakes up refreshed and ready for more Disney fun. The weather is holding, no typical May rain in forecast or the daily 4 pm deluge is over. If everything looks good we go back into MK (see morning prep. Repeat.).

Details:

FP: working on it...

Dinner : Plaza. More chef interaction, tofutti ice cream sundae likely available for DGD! Her first ice cream. Or not, so we have packed meal for her.

Maybe HEA, fireworks. I’m excited to see it all, but we will see how it’s going. I don’t want to plow thru Main Street on a scooter with a huge crowd. Maybe we go over to LS and watch what we can in relative quiet. We also might leave if little is just overwhelmed by it all. We don’t have to do it all!

Plan B: we make dinner, bath, bed. DH and DD head back out to park of their choice. Maybe take Lyft? I babysit, ice and elevate the legs.

Meal planning: I like to have 3-4 breakfasts and dinners ready to go so we can just cook what appeals to us that day. We have a full kitchen so I really don’t mind doing some planning and prep for meals.

Breakfast: 1) eggs, toast 2) bacon, pancakes 3) French toast, sausage? Add on fruit, yogurt, juice, almond milk, COFFEE to all. As a treat, maybe allergy friendly quick-service Mickey waffles one day. For little, breakfasts are the same except sub vegan waffles in choice 1,3.

Dinners: 1) tacos, 2) sheet-pan dinners(chicken, potatoes,veggies), working on it...

Reminders: prep as much as possible the night before: lay clothes out, pack park bag with extra clothes for 2 yo plus mommy, snacks, back-up lunch in case nothing for little to eat, oh crap! And diapers! Wipes! (See what I did there?)

Questions: since I can’t (won’t, shouldn’t?) ride 7DMT, should DD and DH ride using rider swap but scan my magic band anyway? Or maybe DD could ride a second time using my band? Does it make a difference later for DD and DH to get a 4th FP if there’s a FP still on my account? We’re all linked on MDE and I have a FP for us for late afternoon but I’m dropping it and hopefully making a different one for evening for just DD and DH. Same question for PP. Maybe I should drop just my FP for both… but I kinda want to keep in case I feel a lot stronger on the broken leg…

Next up: DHS, I think?

I ruptured my right achilles tendon last July. Literally 10 weeks to the day we were supposed to head to WDW. It was the first question I asked the surgeon. Will I be able to walk by our trip?

Got the boot off three days before we left, and I'll admit I used it to get through security and on the flights first, BUT I still really needed it. Oddly, it was one of the best trips I've ever had. So much fun with my kids!

I ruptured my right achilles tendon last July. Literally 10 weeks to the day we were supposed to head to WDW. It was the first question I asked the surgeon. Will I be able to walk by our trip?

Got the boot off three days before we left, and I'll admit I used it to get through security and on the flights first, BUT I still really needed it. Oddly, it was one of the best trips I've ever had. So much fun with my kids!

Ouch! That had to really really hurt! Glad your trip went well. I’m actually looking forward to slowing down, experiencing Disney thru our DGD’s eyes and having lots of family time. My next appointment will be 6 days before we leave and I’ll be at 4 weeks, 3 days as of appointment. Can you tell I’m getting antsy? Praying he says by trip time I can at least sleep without the cast and maybe walk around the room without the stupid thing on. It’s an aircast and I’m trying to be grateful I’m not in plaster, but this thing is getting annoying...

On the other hand it’s given me lots of time to read trip reports and plan, plan, plan. Not that planning anything with a 2 yo in tow is a good idea, but I can at least try!

In Which We Plan to Breakfast with Mickey and Dine with Aliens

Day 3:

There will be more early morning photo session stuff with the fancy camera for DH (seriously, use the phone!), and hopefully the small one awakens refreshed and happy. There will be leisurely packing and more piddling around until I call for the Minnie Van. Some snacks may need to be offered so we don’t have a hangry toddler.

48K3_mBNy_vSeg2L91NJayu9T-rMk_dDY6RHarZlse7ys_DSdlqx-Or22IpTP3wDxJWthNfu9q_RIDW8_hyyHkP_osAv8QRfGpD4HZYuiQZDnnFb54Yph_5H84xGCbpgWBRowy5v

Side note: I’ve had quite the discussion with the nice people on the Minnie Van phone line. Yes, there is a Minnie Van which is adapted for scooter/wheelchair. In fact, there are several! And no, I can’t order one now. I have to wait until an hour before we want to leave to call for one. Yes, they have a car seat for DGD, and everybody will fit.

Plan B: we go into a full panic if no Minnie Van shows up, hurl ourselves to the bus stop and go to EPCOT or DHS. Then we run, toddle, stroller, scooter, or maybe even boat over to the beach club as fast as possible.

We need all this transporting to work because we have a breakfast with the fab 5 or maybe fab 4, but not 3? Surely 4 would show up? I keep reading Daisy isn’t there anymore, then something about Minnie taking a break...

Anyway, we’re going to Cape May for a character breakfast!

We should finally get to Cape May, sit our panicked (maybe not!) selves down and prepare to get right back up again because we’re at a buffet. And I have it on good authority (the DIS boards, where else?) that a chef will come out and help us with allergy friendly items on the buffet or possibly even offer to make DGD a Mickey waffle she can eat. Wowza! Or if not, she’ll shove bacon and fruit. It’s her fav anyway. DH pretty much does the same, cuz we don’t do the real stuff at home.

0nTydLXEnCCInwqdfxAQdo3nIg76HpTZk9ructNWOATVAkbuTFg121xAlbB6tNHttA9qMs2kUNvuRJtbsTA1kUwTT-mUY2M-GPgNRf9lDvRb7-dkj8wj805kzuivpNcNDEMrAdtB

After a meal fit for...carnivores, and lots of interaction with DGD’s faves, we take the usual clean-up, potty, stroller packing breaks. Eventually mosey out to a boat or a bus or we just let our feet and scooter do the work and make our way to DHS.

Itinerary:

DHS, 9am -9 pm. Crowd level 5/10. Weather: really hot.

Arrive 11:00

FP: I really really blew it here...AS, RnRC, and...frozen sing along? Was I drunk? Does it get that crowded? Seriously, what the?

I have a TP HS plan made and we’ll follow it, maybe. Honestly, every time we go, I have a beautiful plan, complete with color-coded spreadsheets and sometimes even laminated cards for everyone. They usually last about an hour.

This time, I’ll have the list of attractions, in order. No color-coding or lamination will be involved. We’ll stick to the fast passes, and try to make sure we each get to do something we like. DHS is the hardest park for us because we have thrill ride lovers, Star Wars fans, Toy Story fans, and now, probably a character fan.

And just to make it all more interesting,

We’re going to Sci-Fi Dine in Theater!

The easily anticipated need for air conditioning drove me to stalk the dining reservations until I got a very early dinner seating around 4:30. It will give us time to enjoy the park, but by then we will all be a sweaty mess and in need of cool air and the mediocre sustenance of a family favorite. DD has assured me that toddler won’t take one look at cinematic screens full of alien-type-thingies in the dark and promptly cling to GF for her life. She’s convinced that if we get a car and let DGD drive, the dark and scary won’t bother DGD.

Maybe…maybe not.

sudyM47UYkY4MMzhYvuBBXm86I7JRVLFperZuKaGxYAK6yXSRy3NKwxw1LAcvmIUoM4dcdywAtoOvUronQOzRhqIgtVabV-1uvDL6fwPHMg9ug0hHv_Fx4mrgYzzDVrQOLSLKcdc

After our dinner, (again, chef might come talk to us about the allergies, maybe not but we’re prepared either way), we exit back into the heat. And if we timed it right...we missed the daily downpour,

At this point, the plan is for DH and I to exit the park and take DGD back for bath/bed. DD will soldier on, because she really wants to see anything and everything Star Wars.

Next up, Animals!

In Which We Plan for Lions, Tigers, and yet another meeting with some Mice

We’ll repeat Monday and do the whole morning chaos thing. Head to the Animal Kingdom bus. :yay:

EWbHwwgEF-VWJgT1c5CA6OCU4Idy-NGrvrvHT1Npo85BxaXtJ9wxAf1j0OLOq-DoAReBkALy-9LUs7OjEEz5ueLW1mecvhqF3AfRBSUjE9jGHtpaTHbmYPKn6INNbfwcgr7_QAiV

I love Animal Kingdom. I know it’s even more hot and humid than...most of the planet...I know there’s only a few rides. But I love the feel of it, the crumbling buildings, music, trails, shows, animals, all of it!

We haven’t seen Pandora yet, so that will be our very first stop.

Details:

Wednesday, May 22. TP crowd level 2/10. Maybe? We can hope!

Temperature: high 80’s. Humidity: Insta Sweat

Hours: 9 am-9 pm

FP: FOP, EE, KS

The Plan: get there by bus 30-45 minutes early. Scooter, stroller and fast walk to FOP just in case the crowd level actually is low and maybe DH and DD can ride. I will be enjoying the scenery and trying not to look at my aircast with disgust. Next time.

Ride NJ next (all of us), and then head up to Gorilla Falls trail. Check to see if KJ has a long line. Try to see FOtLK. And then…

LUNCH TIME!

7GzCw7deOnARqa7FnOKDQJVFgnu3nxcZKS83ujykjurK9pgJQ7WWXeNG61GBkMZXRE0BpxNQtfK__ACWri-3SIo4YRlrJikkvFwDWGUzkpUO5fp3OgU8itrbnyerdyh4bpKO4lvj

More characters! DGD is gonna think all meals will be an opportunity to hang with her favs if we keep this up. We’ve never been to Tusker House so I, for one, am looking forward to trying it. We booked this under the pretense of the toddler getting to see Mickey/Minnie but Grandma secretly can’t wait to see the gang in their safari gear. So cute!

After lunch, it’s decision time. Go back to the resort and rest like responsible adults or attempt the stroller nap? Every instinct I have says TAKE THE NAP. We’ll regret it if we don’t and so will a few thousand others who will be subjected to the meltdown. :scared: But it’s up to mommy and we, as grandparents, follow along.

Our daughter may or may not agree with the above statement. :rolleyes1

Anyway, here lies the usual post-lunch-toddler-parenting dilemma:

Plan A: get outta there, nap/rest/swim. If all is well, we may attempt Disney Springs or possibly go back to AK (my preference). Weather, mood, and interest will determine the schedule.

Plan B: Battle on, trying to minimize heat and looking for bits of AC (Nemo show) during the worst of the day. Stop occasionally to dig for bones, ride dinosaur dumbo, and conquer Mt. E (for any adult who is still able to stand). Really wish the Affection area (petting zoo) were open. Little would LOVE it.

In a perfect world we would eventually make our way to Pandora, eat at Satu’li Canteen, watch as Pandora becomes alive after sunset, and watch the Tree of Life. Then we would head back and call it a night.

Tomorrow brings a very early EPCOT day. Will we still have enough energy to take on the biggest park? The best food? The best alcoholic beverages?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter