Kitchen supplies in hospitality suites at PBH, HRH and RPR

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in the hospitality (one bedroom) suites at any of the Premier resorts? Wondering what is provided in the kitchen. From pictures I can see a fridge (full in RPR & HRH, looks to be mini in PBH), microwave and Keurig station. Do they have any other cooking supplies like a hot plate, toaster, dishes etc?

Has anyone stayed in the hospitality (one bedroom) suites at any of the Premier resorts? Wondering what is provided in the kitchen. From pictures I can see a fridge (full in RPR & HRH, looks to be mini in PBH), microwave and Keurig station. Do they have any other cooking supplies like a hot plate, toaster, dishes etc?

No hot plate or toaster as they`re not permitted but they did have plates, cutlery, glasses and I think cups and saucers from memory.

The full size fridge comes with a decent sized freezer too, ideal for ice as all we used the fridge for was keeping wine and cocktails cool!!

I should add this was the RPR Hospitality Suites we were in.

They used to have flatware, plates, cups, saucers, glasses, cloth napkins, etc., but took them all away during the pandemic and still have not brought them back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter