Kings Creek in Williamsburg?

amym2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know which section the 2-bedrooms are in at Kings Creek when you book RCI through DVC? From the description, it sounds like the "Cottages" section. My sister owns in the "Townes" section and we are considering meeting there next October. Anyone happen to know how far apart these sections are?

Does anyone know which section the 2-bedrooms are in at Kings Creek when you book RCI through DVC? From the description, it sounds like the "Cottages" section. My sister owns in the "Townes" section and we are considering meeting there next October. Anyone happen to know how far apart these sections are?
You might try asking on TUG at tug2.net under US-Eastern. You could also call the resort. Even if it's one, they might be willing to give you the other if you wanted. Williamsburg is an easy place to trade to but it's a great place to visit.

We own there and have stayed many times, lovely place. The 2 br Cottage isn't too far from the Townes, definately can walk. The 2br Cottage will have an extra 1/2 bath (2.5 total) and are usually a little quieter but the Townes 2br have a separate sun room with a pull out coach which easily acts as a 3rd br. Both are very nice.

Thanks for the replies. I called Kings Creek and they said that we could be in any of the sections with a 2-bedroom and that we could request a certain section when we go through DVC. Glad to hear the cottages and townes are walkable- think we'll just see what they give us. The two twin beds in the cottages would be nice for the kids, but the 3rd room with the pullout in the townes would work as well. As long as the kids each have their own bed, I'll be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter