Kingdom Strollers crib rental Question

mousefan215

Mouseketeer
hey guys! Does anyone have pictures of a crib they have rented from Kingdom Strollers? I’m curious about the bedding they include, it says sheets/bumper included. I’m trying to decide if I should bring our own crib bumper or if the one they include is nice and padded. (This is for a 2 year old, not an infant). TIA!

We rented a crib from Kingdom Strollers for our then 18 month old. The bumper was moderately padded, I’d say. However, we didn’t actually use them...I’d always heard that crib bumpers were unsafe at any age. It’s a non-issue for me at this point though...my son is 2 and in a toddler bed now.

We rented a crib from Kingdom Strollers for our then 18 month old. The bumper was moderately padded, I’d say. However, we didn’t actually use them...I’d always heard that crib bumpers were unsafe at any age. It’s a non-issue for me at this point though...my son is 2 and in a toddler bed now.
Good to know, thanks... yes, crib bumpers are not recommended for infants, my daughter is 2 and still sleeps in a crib, but is a rough sleeper and we like the padding on the rails to keep her more comfortable. Was unsure if what was included in the crib rental was adequately padded for us or if we needed to bring our own. Thanks for the info.

Good to know, thanks... yes, crib bumpers are not recommended for infants, my daughter is 2 and still sleeps in a crib, but is a rough sleeper and we like the padding on the rails to keep her more comfortable. Was unsure if what was included in the crib rental was adequately padded for us or if we needed to bring our own. Thanks for the info.

My son was a really rough sleeper and has calmed considerably since the switch to the toddler bed. He liked his crib, but I wanted him to be able to get out if he needs to go to the bathroom. I wasn’t sure I’d hear him and get up to respond in time. So, I switched him and he doesn’t flip around much. Maybe worth considering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter