Kingdom Hearts Exhibit

BaxterSaysMeoww

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm the hours for the KH exhibit at Disney Springs? I’ve read different articles but can’t find the hours.

Can anyone confirm the hours for the KH exhibit at Disney Springs? I’ve read different articles but can’t find the hours.
It’s a “pop-up” event which isn’t run on a specific schedule. As of today, it’s not showing on DSprings’ calendar...CM previews were yesterday and the only info is that it’s near Polite Pig - no hours were stated.

It’s a “pop-up” event which isn’t run on a specific schedule. As of today, it’s not showing on DSprings’ calendar...CM previews were yesterday and the only info is that it’s near Polite Pig - no hours were stated.

Thats a shame... I'd go try to check it out when we are there if I knew when it was open, but if it may not be then its not worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter