Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

luvmyfam444 said:
did you print???
Are they all different? I'd like the one with the princesses but I want to MK questions....etc are those on the princess one or what??? I'm trying to look at them but THERE"S SO MANY to choose from! :confused3
What Princess Journal pages. Who has Princess Journal pages. I must have missed them.
TIA

All of these ideas look and sound great but disneydollarless page(s) will not load for me. :confused3 I am pulling my kiddos out of school also and I would love to have something like this for them to turn in. Is anyone else having problems? HELP!
Thanks

Awesome awesome web site as a teacher this is great!! thanks soo much

vhoffman said:
Great website. I definitely plan to use it to have my kids make a journal. Its a keepsake, and also gives the kids a winddown activity to do each night.

I'm having my kids (six year old twins) make a scrapbook of sorts about the various countries represented in Epcot. We haven't gotten very far. So far , we've done Mexico and Canada. Just simple things. I have them identify the country on a map, learn to spell it, get books from the library about that country, and maybe take them to a restaurant of that country. Very easy to find Mexican restaurants in Texas. However, I don't think there is such a thing as a Canadian restaurant (outside of Canada). Also, I've tried to teach them a few words in that country's language. My high school Spanish and French finally are being used! Also, I've contacted AAA for information about the other countries. The kids have a great time cutting out pictures and gluing them in their scrapbooks.

I have a similar idea about Animal Kingdon. That is, to try to study something about the various animals they will see there. Maybe we could get some pictures from the internet. Does anyone know of a website about animals that would fit this project? That is, have pictures and facts about various animals? Also, how can I find out which animals we will see in AK?

I think my kids are learning a lot from these projects, and hopefully it will entice them to want to go to the other parks, not just spend all our time in fantasyland (although that's my favorite, too). Also, since I'm taking the kids out of school for a week, it looks better to the teacher that its an educational as well as fun trip.

For anyone who is interested in the animals at the AK here is a site to download the AK Lodge Field Guide that is in the rooms.

I found the site to download the Animal Kingdom Lodge Field Guide:
http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/resorts/aklguide.html

Hope you enjoy! Tammy

My DD,11, and her friend who came with us last year loved the journal pages.Because we we also go to Universal for a few days,I went to the Nickolodeon website annd printed pictures from Sponge Bob. There are also Sponge Bob activity pages. I also print out coloring pages of anny annd all WDW and Universal characters I can find.
This website allows you to may your own wordsearch,crosswords,etc.Way cool!
http://school.discovery.com/puzzlemaker/wordlists/
I compile these into a big book that I have bound at the local print shop. Marie,DD, enjoyed the book so much that I am making another book for both she and another friend we are bringing May-June 2006. She says that she would like one every year.
With paper I'm adding for photos she calls the book her WDW yearbook!

This is a wonderful thing. Thanks for sharing. I wish I had these
when we went on our last trip. Although my son was only 2 at the
time, I still would have filled out for him. Definately will keep this
site bookmarked for my next trip. Planning one in the fall of next
year.

Thanks again !!!

OMG this site was awesome!! I printed one for each of my kids and one for me!! thanks so much!!

I tried to post my ticker, but i am too new to this site, any way

4 days to go!!

I put it in by hand!!
thanks again.

Fantastic. So wish I'd known about this on our trips. Still printed off lots of pages as we had a 6 week trip this past summre and the kids all kept a diary of sorts. They are all excited to rewrite their stuff on a disney journal. Brill
Lynda :grouphug:

thanks for the link, I spent alot of time printing out the sheets, letters and numbers for my DS and DW to go through and decide what they want to use

Thanks
skyler

:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate:

Thank you to all who posted links to these great sites with downloads for our kids. This is going to help make our car trip to Disney so much easier.

Thanks again!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
I now have 4 journals for my kids. We will fill it out for dd2, and help ds4 but I think dd7 and ds9 will have a ball.

I found at walmart today a cool journel story book. It had spots for pic and then writing and then the storie that goes with the book cover. eg. peter pan. They had three dividers in them to seperate the stuff. I am going to pick two up this weekend for my boys and then take them to there school and use the machine to open the binding and put in these pages. I will print them to size so they will fit. I cant wait it will be top notch, hardcover with peter pan on the front. Mum of two pirates

Oh those pages are so neat! I wish I had seen them before we left, but then my oldest is only 6 so she would've mostly drawn pictures and hounded me to help her spell words! Can't wait till our next trip!

Tammy

Does anyone know of any pages I could print out for a Canadian holiday? Stuff about wildlife etc, puzzles, history or anything? We're taking 2 DS (12 and 6) in August and I'd like them to come back with some knowledge as well as having a great time!

The link AND the site are FAB! I printed 3 journals, with various different pages (on colored paper) for DD 8yo, DNiece 4yo, and DNephew 12yo. We're going in June and this will be so much fun for them (even if DNiece needs some help)! ;) The chain link pages were great, too! Thanks so much! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!