Kids fly free deal almost over?

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
We went for a a week in march and the kids fly/play free deal was a huge help... and I was secretly tossing around the idea of surprising my family with another trip before the deal ends. I guess I will have to put that to sleep now as the deal ends this weekend. Twice in as many months probably is a bit much anyway, right? Ill save up for hawaii instead I guess. :boat:

I just checked Alaska Air's website and it says you have to book by April 15th and travel between May 1st and June 28th. They actually extended this deal through these dates. We took advantage of this and went a couple of weeks ago, and it was a great deal for us because we live in Alaska. I'm almost positive it comes out every year in January.
There's still time! :goodvibes
Katie

Alaska air is still offering the flights, but Disney is not offering the park hoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter