Kids Disney Bathroom

Zooshoveller

WAR EAGLE
The kids (8 yo b/g twins) have decided they want a Disney themed bathroom. It has needed a minor remodel since we moved in 8.5 years ago. Everything is good except the walls - they are floor to ceiling mirrors. The cabinet does need a fresh coat of white paint.

I want to hang a framed map of the Magic Kingdom and maybe some Walt quotes. I need to find knobs and a towel bar or hooks. My biggest hang up is the shower curtain. I really liked the one at All Star (Sports)!

Any other ideas or links to cute accessories?

Check target or walmart..

I have an adorable awesome shower curtain that is a Mickey in the center with red, white solid mickey heads and outline mickey heads on it... and the Mickey in varsity style letters on the bottom.. I found awesome hooks to hang it from that are mickey heads and spell out the word Mickey on them.

I even have the trash can to match.

My DD's, 12 and 14, have been begging to do a Disney themed bathroom. They are wanting the mickey items at Walmart. I never thought about a map of magic kingdom. What a great idea!!! Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter