Kids and Family Swap Interest Thread

ckmom97

DIS Veteran
Hi ladies! The purpose of this thread is to determine if there is interest in a Kids and Family swap. I know a lot of you are committed solely to doing the Disney page swaps, but if enough of us are interested, I will host it.

So let me know if you are interested, and if so:

*will sign-ups next week and a due date in June work for you?

*would you like letters, single elements, mini kits, and/or pages?

*do you have any group ideas you would like included?

Here are some possible group ideas:

2" Letters:

Daughters
Sons
Brothers
Sisters
Grandparents
Aunts
Uncles
Cousins
Friends
Family
School Days
Baby Girl
Baby Boy
Best Friends
Girls
Boys

Mini Kits (Title +2)

Babies and toddlers -- Girls(Bath Time, At Play, etc.)
Baby and toddler -- Boys
Kids (On the Go, Play Date, etc.)
Teens (Shopping, Music, BFF, Best Buddies, etc)
Grade School (Field Trips, First Day of School, My Teacher, etc.)
High School (Homecoming, Prom, First Day of School, etc.)
Family Time (Game Nite, Movie Nite, etc)
Family (Cousins, Grandparents, etc.)
Best Friends

have we done this swap before :confused3 can't remember...

not sure what types of groups you are thinking of Sheila..

I didn't see one listed in the last few years' calendars, so we will have to start from scratch. Here are some of the groups I was thinking might work:

Babies
Kids
Teens
School
Grandparents
Siblings
Cousins
Family activities

Do you have any ideas?

I saw where Lisa had that scheduled for next month and I want in on that one, too. I'm pretty flexible on dates on this one. We can move the due date back if it will work better for everyone.

I might be interested in this swap! I'm almost done the sport&more one so would be ok with which ever people wanted for due date. I am also interested in the MAW swap, but this would probably be smaller swap than that? So can fit it in whenever.

Not sure about groups - I don't have a prefernce on type of group (letters, elements, etc) I can find a use for all (I'm extreamly behind in my albums!)

I like letter groups, so could do diffrent family titles, "Sisters", "Brothers" (people could leave off the "s" if needed.), "Uncle", "Grandma"or"Grandmother" etc.

Those letter groups sound good. I will add them to the op when I get back on the computer. I'm not very good at typing on my phone. I'm glad there is some interest. I love the Disney swaps, but I have a ton of everyday pics I need to scrap.

I added some group ideas in the op. Let me know what other groups you would like to see.

I know I've been quiet on the swapping boards lately, but this may bring me back! I love this idea! I'd be in for both letters and mini-kits- especially for baby, grandparents, etc. Perhaps this would help me put together a book before baby gets here in August so that all I'd have to do is add pictures. :)

Would there be color ideas/themes for the letters?

dacky041208 said:
I know I've been quiet on the swapping boards lately, but this may bring me back! I love this idea! I'd be in for both letters and mini-kits- especially for baby, grandparents, etc. Perhaps this would help me put together a book before baby gets here in August so that all I'd have to do is add pictures. :)

Would there be color ideas/themes for the letters?

Hi! Welcome back and congrats on the baby! Having a color scheme for the letter groups might be a good idea. Does anyone have thoughts or ideas.

Also on the mini kits, I don't mind if you want to make the pieces for a specific swapper. So you could use pink papers for a swapper with a baby girl and use blue for someone else in the same group.

I'm thinking....I like the idea of specific colors for groups-like blue/green/brown for brothers, pink/purple/lt green for sisters, primary for cousins or combined boy/girl groups,
pastel for grandparents...maybe separate baby groups for boys & girls.

I would love to see a Best Friends group, let you know if I think of anything else. ;)

DisneyBarlans said:
I'm thinking....I like the idea of specific colors for groups-like blue/green/brown for brothers, pink/purple/lt green for sisters, primary for cousins or combined boy/girl groups,
pastel for grandparents...maybe separate baby groups for boys & girls.

I would love to see a Best Friends group, let you know if I think of anything else. ;)

I made these changes plus a few more.

Let me know if anyone has more ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts