Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'll send another text out today... The one this week I thought sent but may not have because my phone was not playing nice a few times this week. I'll post as soon as I have some answers...

DisNorth and Mazda have not received their boxes yet...

I texted w/ Sheila this morning.. she is mailing them out by Wednesday of this week. She is sorry for the delay...

Let me know when they arrive ladies... then hopefully DisNorth and 3pletprincesses can see if their items were mixed up and get that sorted out..

Please keep me posted! :hug:

DisNorth and Mazda have not received their boxes yet...

I texted w/ Sheila this morning.. she is mailing them out by Wednesday of this week. She is sorry for the delay...

Let me know when they arrive ladies... then hopefully DisNorth and 3pletprincesses can see if their items were mixed up and get that sorted out..

Please keep me posted! :hug:

Thanks Nancy.
Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get to me and we can figure out the mix-up.

If she only mailed Wednesday I won't get it until middle next week earliest

Still nothing - were they actually mailed?

I'm seriously thinking whether I can still participate in swaps. So far I'm $50 postage and a lot of work down with nothing to show for it :-(

DisNorth have you received your box???

Mazda and DisNorth--- I have sent another text to her asking for a status update. Ladies I am truly sorry.... If I lived closer I would drive to get them but unfortunately I'm several states away.. I hope to hear from her yet today with some answers.

I'll be updating as soon as I hear anything...

Not your fault nan, thanks for trying to get things moving.

I have had no response as of yet...

My solution is if I do not hear from her by next week. I am considering making the items myself to send out to you by the 2nd week of November if I haven't heard from her. I don't know what else I can do but I can't just let you all not have your items... I will be making a list today and getting a game plan together... so please, please, please bare with me.... :hug:

I have a PM out for 3pletprincesses for her to inventory her box to see what is hers and what might possibly be DisNorth's.... I will keep everyone posted...

Nancy, it's not your fault!! You're doing all you can and more!

Ok ladies,

I just got a text from Sheila.
The packages for Mazda & 3pletprincesses went out today.

3pletprincesses mailed her original box to DisNorth because it was mixed up....

So, please let me know when these arrive... I will hold off making the replacements until I know they have been received or not....

Really went out today?? Sorry if that sounds cynical but this is at least the third time I've been told it was posted :-( my last bit of new storage arrives Tuesday so when it does get here I can put it away neatly at last!

I understand your frustration Mazda, I really do....but I am doing the best I can.... as I have said before I am willing to remake all your pieces..... that is the best I can do..... I got a text this morning and she said they were postal as of that time.....

If you do not have your pieces in 2 weeks, I will remake and ship immediately..... I was not in the swap so it will take me time to make the pieces..but it can and will be done..... I will make it right.

Thanks for getting this all sorted out. I will let you know when I receive my box (me and Sandy are on opposite ends of the country so not sure how long it will take.)

Mazda, what new storage did you get? :)

Disnorth yours was mailed yesterday as planned. I was told you would be 13-14 days to cross the country. Gotta love you mail system LOL Let me know when it gets there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!