Kiddie Play Area - SSR - Help!

brightspark

<font color=blue>Wants to try the happy soap<br><f
Hi there,
We arrived at SSR yesterday, and before we came, someone on the DIS mentioned that there are play areas for the little ones... however when we asked on check in, no-one could tell us where they are. The site is pretty big for aimless wandering to try and find them! We are staying in the Paddocks (loving the new pool etc)... so would definitely like to know the whereabouts of the nearest play area for DS3, and also where any others might be found.

Thanks so much
BS

There's a water-based kid's play area at the Paddock pool. (It's back behind the slide.) There's also another water play area at the Grandstand pool. There is also a playground near the Congress Park pool.

Hi there, thanks for the quick response! Yes we have found the water based ones... we were looking for a dry one... we'll have to check out congress park tomorrow. Thanks !

Hi there, thanks for the quick response! Yes we have found the water based ones... we were looking for a dry one... we'll have to check out congress park tomorrow. Thanks !

I don't remember a playground at Congress Park, but I could be wrong.

Did they give you a map in your checkin packet? Should show them there.

But the dis has the map, which shows two playgrounds that I can see quickly (the figure looking like he's doing jumping jacks).

But the dis has the map, which shows two playgrounds that I can see quickly (the figure looking like he's doing jumping jacks).
Is there still one at the Paddock or did it go away as part of the new pool construction?

Paddock one is gone (although the water play area is cool and very playground like). The one at Congress Park is there...I saw it a few days ago.

Thanks for this... we have a map, but didn't know what we were looking for.

Paddock one is gone (although the water play area is cool and very playground like). The one at Congress Park is there...I saw it a few days ago.

The water play area is great! Just waiting to have a free moment to play in it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter