KidCot

JeannieNM

DIS Veteran
What is KidCot?
I saw it mentioned in an Epcot Jornal for Kids.

Thank you very much
Jeannie

Kidcot stations are located at every country around Epcot - they consist of a CM or two, a table, a few chairs and lots of stickers, paints, pens, stamps, feathers etc. The kids collect a mask on a stick from one country and decorate the mask with emblems and stickers from each country - my DD did a great job last trip and will probably make another this year. Word of warning - allow extra time to get around the World Showcase as the kids love it. They can also buy a 'passport' with info from all the countries and stickers which the CM's sign as they go round - it's great fun and makes it interesting for little kids.

Sue

We ended up with three masks per kid last year. My kids love to sit a colour. It gave dh and I a chance to rest and soak in the sites! S

Thank you Sue and Sandra

Our dd made a mask last time, too. She still has it from 2 years ago. I did not realize this was the KidCot...its making sense.

Are there specific hours for the mask making? I vagualy remember the tables closing as we scurried around before the parade.

Where do you buy the passports?

Jeannie

You can buy the passports in any country. We had to ask, they were blended in w/ the other merchandise so well.

My DD LOVED Kidcot... she used to not even care about Epcot, except for Test Track, but last time, we did Kidcot, and went to Epcot 3 times!

Jeannie

I think they set up the tables around 1pm - could be slightly earlier - we started off at Canada last trip - a bit of backtracking was necessary as we entered World Showcase just after 11am. Unfortunatley we missed Mexico right at the end as they were preparing for the TOD parade - never mind next time - roll on July.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts