Kidani Village studio help

Tammylyne

Earning My Ears
Editing because I found some answers>
Hi we just purchased 8 nights in a standard view studio at Kidani Village. It will be our first time here. I have 3 questions I hope someone is kind enough to help me with
1. I heard some of the standards have partial savannah, view? how do I go about requesting a room like that?
2. We will have a car so how close are the rooms (particularly 7655) from elevators that will lead to garage or parking?
3. Where can I find a list of activities the resort offers?

Last edited:
Hi we just purchased 8 nights in a standard view studio at Kidani Village. It will be our first time here. I have 3 questions I hope someone is kind enough to help me with
1. I heard some of the standards have partial savannah, does anyone have room numbers of studios that would have partial Savannah view? If not how do I go about requesting a room like that?
2. We will have a car so how close are the rooms I am hoping for from elevators that will lead to garage?
When are you going? I will be there in a week so I would be happy to let you know activities and garage info when I get back

1. I heard some of the standards have partial savannah, view? how do I go about requesting a room like that?
2. We will have a car so how close are the rooms (particularly 7655) from elevators that will lead to garage or parking?
You can see where the elevators are are in relation to the rooms in this post:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/kidani-map-with-elevators-marked.3558443/post-60415897

Are you booking with your own points, did a member book a stay for you or are you booking with cash? It makes a difference on making a request.

1. For the standard views that have Pembe savanna view, the request to make is for a room near the Pumba elevator (need to make request through Member Services-- if a rental from a member, it needs to go through the member). In map provided by supersnoop above, you will see the Pumba elevator between two building pods on Kidani's north wing. The standard views with Pembe savanna view are the rooms facing Pembe in those two building pods.

2. The parking lot is mainly on the first, ground floor under the building, and runs almost throughout the building. No matter where your room is, you can usually park fairly near an elevator that is within striking distance of your room.

3. During this Covid time, most of the activities that usually exist at Kidani are not being offered, and what exists can be added to or stopped at any time. You basically just need to check when you get there to see what, if anything, is being offered at the time.

Last edited:

It was awesome!! Do you have any specific questions? Sanaa was great and we were also able to get to go easily. Buses were great and we never waited more than 5 minutes to or from anywhere! Not much in activities! They did have movie night at the pool and pool bar open for food until 10. Pool was very crowded at night!

Last edited:
It was awesome!! Do you have any specific questions? Sanaa was great and we were also able to get to go easily. Buses were great and we never waited more than 5 minutes to or from anywhere! Not much in activities! They did have movie night at the pool and pool bar open for food until 10. Pool was very crowded at night!
Thank you. Id you did refillable mugs, how easy was it to refill with closures? Was Jambo's pool open?

Thank you. Id you did refillable mugs, how easy was it to refill with closures? Was Jambo's pool open?
it was very easy with the mugs. They can be purchased and refilled at the Johari gift shop! They were open until 10 every day!! Jambo did have a pool open!! You are going to love it!! What type of room are you in?

Last edited:
it was very easy with the mugs. They can be purchased and refilled at the Johari gift shop! They were open until 10 every day!! Jambo did have a pool open!! You are going to love it!! What type of room are you in?
Standard studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts