• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani standard studio

sturowski

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are 60 days out tomorrow from our 5 night stay :) does anyone have any suggestions on room locations? We are booked in a standard deluxe studio renting points at AKL kidani. We have two little boys so thinking we want to be close to lobby but I am not exactly sure what to request at checkin! Thank you!!

Most of the standard studios are within fairly easy walking distance to the lobby. If you want to be the closest possible to the pool with a pool view then request "close to Rafiki elevator." That request also gives you some chance of having a partial savanna view of the very southern end of Pembe. If instead you want to be close to community hall and the bus stop and don't mind view of road, request either "close to community hall" or "close to the Timon elevator."

Note that these requests must be made through Member Services via the owner. If you do on-line check in, it will show some requests you can choose but those are not for DVC reservations.

We just stayed at a stand room at kidani and I could not have been more pleased with the location! We were on the 4th floor right near the south elevators. Not even a minutes walk to the lobby and bus stops! When I did online check in I requested close to lobby and sunset savanna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter