Kidani Available on RAT

JenboJambo

We're all just children, reaching for our dreams
I just had to let everyone know that quite a bit of availability opened up today at Kidani for October, November, and December. I hope it helps some people who have been looking! 😍

Go get your rooms!!!!!!

The question I have is why this has happened. Openings like this have occurred in the past as a result of part or all of a refurbishment being completed earlier than planned, but Kidani has not been undergoing any refurbishment since 2017. And you never get four months worth of room cancellations at the same time. So does anybody know what caused this?

The question I have is why this has happened. Openings like this have occurred in the past as a result of part or all of a refurbishment being completed earlier than planned, but Kidani has not been undergoing any refurbishment since 2017. And you never get four months worth of room cancellations at the same time. So does anybody know what caused this?

Something similar happened within the past year (same resort), a TON of availability popped up for seemingly no reason. I'm not sure the reason was ever discovered but it didn't sound like there was any overbooking, people got the accommodations they reserved and all was well :)

Here's hoping that happens again!!!

I do not know about this one but I have been told before when it's happened that they had not loaded the correct number of rooms into the system. Makes you wonder about any detail related things. One time though someone thought the wrong number had been loaded and added. Then it was decided the correct number had been loaded and they quickly pulled whatever had not been booked. I believe that was BCV. I could only guess that they pulled back rooms from CRO or something to cover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter