"Kid Food" in Epcot

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
Hi! :wave2: (New to the restaruants board, but not the DIS in general.)

I have a very UNadventurous eater (age 8). -- Where are my best bets for a CS lunch in WS?

There is a "Refreshment Port" aka McDonald's just as you enter the WS on you right, before Canada.

We usually do Sunshine Seasons in the Land. They have a wide variety of offerings. My DS always gets the PB&J box lunch there. It has an Uncrustable, apple juice, apple sauce and carrots, I think.

There's also the Electric Umbrella in Future World that has a cheeseburger and turkey pinwheels for kids. But they also have chicken nuggets on the adult menu.

The UK has fish and chips.

Liberty Inn in the American pavillion has chicken nuggets and PB&J for kids. The adult menu also has a hot dog.

You can also check out the menus HERE

We ate in Tangierine Cafe in Morocco and our boys enjoyed the children's chicken nuggets meal. They are super-picky and this worked for them and we got to eat some great food off the adult menu!

We just came back today and my niece was happy with the chicken nuggets and fries from the McDonalds stand next to Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter