Khat Kam

cm387

Mouseketeer
Sorry to sound stupid....what is it. Can I see a picture of this famous Khat Kam?

Sorry to sound stupid....what is it. Can I see a picture of this famous Khat Kam?

This is KahtKam...
MindyonKahtKam.jpg

By the way, that's not Bawb riding.

Power Ranger Bawb, Dec. 1, 2007 at the Studios:

100_1657.jpg

We saw the videos of the Tour of magic Kingdom on Youtube and was trying to figure out what he was driving either a cart like this or a segway. We knew at first he could not be walking that fast :yay:

It was hard to keep up with Bawb at the Studios at times when dh and I had the opportunity to spend 3 hours with Bawb and Corey (my prize from November 2007). The MK tour series made me feel a bit dizzy when I watched it last night. I was suprised that he did not focus on Aloha Isle.

I did not focus on Aloha Isle because at the time it was closed and I did not want to be tempted to wait for it to open. I had to boogy because I knew the trolly was going to be going down Main Street and I had a schedule I came up with time wise to try and get the shot at the end following the trolly out. :scared1:

Bawb...I thought the Magic Kingdom tour was wonderful. Its been a few years since I have been down for a visit. We are planning a trip for July 4th week to celebrate my daughters birthday on the 5th. You brought back memories of our last trip. It was fun to "ride" with you thoughtout the park. Was that tour from yesterday the 15th?

I did not focus on Aloha Isle because at the time it was closed and I did not want to be tempted to wait for it to open. I had to boogy because I knew the trolly was going to be going down Main Street and I had a schedule I came up with time wise to try and get the shot at the end following the trolly out. :scared1:

I was joking---I know that its not open until maybe 10 am or later (we had it for late breakfast on previous trips).

We were in Epcot once when Dh has a freak out....he was going on like he saw a celebrity. He was so excited I could barely make out what he was saying. Something about a cart cam and some guy named Bob. When he calms down enough he explains its Bawb and his Khat Kam.....I am like who and what?? (Of course it was before I realized sharing his love of podcasts would get him to take me another cruise ;) !!) Now I have just listened to my second show and I must say I am getting hooked!

After I got the story out of him I was like....you should go say hi. He wouldn't, he's shy and was giggling like a school girl!

I swear to you....he talked about that the rest of the trip and still mentions it! I am going to get him an autograph book for the next time we see podcast celebrities!!

I swear to you....he talked about that the rest of the trip and still mentions it! I am going to get him an autograph book for the next time we see podcast celebrities!!

Now thats an idea.....

I am just curious...What happened to Bob's foot and how long does he have to wear the "BOOT"..........is it forever????

i have to tell you i just watched Bawb and his Kaht Kam in the star wars (or is that Staw Wawhs) weekend video.....it was great. the benny hill music and Bawb ramming the door was one of the funniest things i have seen on the internet in a long time...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We were in Epcot once when Dh has a freak out....he was going on like he saw a celebrity. He was so excited I could barely make out what he was saying. Something about a cart cam and some guy named Bob. When he calms down enough he explains its Bawb and his Khat Kam.....I am like who and what?? (Of course it was before I realized sharing his love of podcasts would get him to take me another cruise ;) !!) Now I have just listened to my second show and I must say I am getting hooked!

After I got the story out of him I was like....you should go say hi. He wouldn't, he's shy and was giggling like a school girl!

Oh gawd! You just got Bawb's ego growing again! :rotfl:

I am going to WDW in May, will i get to see bob maybe riding around down in the world?

I bet you could see him. :rolleyes1 Just make sure that you have the right Bob---Disunplugged is on the back and Christmas LED lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter