KFK's First TR!

I'm a late finisher too:rotfl2:. 2 days and I read the whole thing:surfweb:! Great TR and you have a beautiful family.

Awwww I am so sad its over, but wow 15 days in the world. Oh the dream. :love:

It was so wonderful to read about your trip and see all your great photos. Just can not wait till we get to the Fort in October, we're only there for 4 days but 4 is better then nothing. I will plan better next time.

Thanks for an exciting look at the Fort. :cheer2:

Awwww I am so sad its over, but wow 15 days in the world. Oh the dream. :love:

It was so wonderful to read about your trip and see all your great photos. Just can not wait till we get to the Fort in October, we're only there for 4 days but 4 is better then nothing. I will plan better next time.

Thanks for an exciting look at the Fort. :cheer2:

Thank you Cooper Princesses. It was nice having such a long stay.

I hope you have a wonderful trip too. 4 days at the Fort is better than 14 days anywhere else!!! :thumbsup2 Take plenty of pics and share them with us please. :goodvibes

Just read all 19 pages. WONDERFUL TR!! :goodvibes
Begging DH for just a quick long weekend trip in the fall. Strictly Fort. No parks.
Glad you all had a great time!

Oh, and I'm so glad you figured out why the rum is always gone! :)

Thanks a bunch ambertides! Were you one of the ones hiding a stash of kazoos?;)

Shhhhhhhhhh. :) :rotfl:

Just one, but TCD only lives 20ish minutes away. Or well, his town is about 20 minutes from my town.

So.... imminent peril.

Good thing we have guard cats. :D

Shhhhhhhhhh. :) :rotfl:

Just one, but TCD only lives 20ish minutes away. Or well, his town is about 20 minutes from my town.

So.... imminent peril.

Good thing we have guard cats. :D

To add to your worries . . .

I have relatives in Largo.

And, I am there quite often.

And . . .

It's not even twenty minutes.

Guard cats?

Thanks for the warning. . .

Do they like Tuna?

A saucer of milk?

Cat Nip?

I'm just asking.

Not for any particular reason.

TCD

Heck, just give me the kazoo and you won't have to worry about it anymore.
:thumbsup2

Ambertides...I should have warned you about TCD's Kazoo-dar. We will have to be more careful when discussing this topic! LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter