KFK's First TR!

KFK,
You forgot the most important part of your trip report..........when do you expect to return to FW. Planning for the next trip is almost as much fun as getting there (almost).

Wonderful, wonderful report. Thanks for sharing your trip and your family with us.

KFK,

A fantastic report. You really have a way with pictures and with words. And Sinatra would have been proud. :cool1:

Hope to see many more postings around here whether you are planning, traveling, or helping others. You certainly should qualify as a WDW and FW expert now. Happy trails to you and the gang. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the kind words.

I would like to say to you, as much as I want to meet as many Fort Fiends as possible, I truly hope to meet you one day at the Fort. What you do for special needs kids is just awe-inspiring to me. You make such a difference in the lives of children. May God bless you and your family.

Almost 12,000 views and over 250 replies says it all. This has been one outstanding TR.

I have been following along since the beginning and appreciate very much the time spent on this. You have been able to capture all the "magic" moments for all to share and I am sure have motivated or "convinced"(couldn't resist) many to be sure to take their family to visit the Fort.

Thank you again for a great report and sharing it with all of us. You have a wonderful family and those memories will last a lifetime.

I'm glad you enjoyed the TR. It was a magical trip for us, I really was hoping it would show.

CONVINCED!? :scared1: You know what happens when that word is used!

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! It can't be over!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

P.S. - I also liked the water bridge. :thumbsup2

Yes, it's true. It's the end of the line. Trip over.

I'm glad you liked the water bridge.

Great TR, WOW, Great ending. Super job.

Thank you. Thanks for joining in and following along.

It's really over? :sad1: I'm...sniff...I'm NOT crying. It's these stupid allergies...

Great TR! Thanks for sharing it!

Sniff...Don't ....feel...bad...sniff...I ...get...allergies....sniff...on ....our....last...day....tooo....sniff..

Really, thanks for the great comments and niceness in general. ;)

KFK,
You forgot the most important part of your trip report..........when do you expect to return to FW. Planning for the next trip is almost as much fun as getting there (almost).

You're right! I didn't include that info!

But not because we haven't started planning.

Plans are already underway.

We plan to return to the Fort June 27 - July 12, 2011. I really wanted to be there for the 4th of July.

DH has already put in for vacation time. He's a real procrastinator. :lmao:

The ressies are going to be made very soon. Probably this week.

I still like getting there a lot more than planning. ;) But you're right, planning can be fun.

An outstanding trip report!!! Of course I expected no less from the author of the greatest thread of 2010! Thank you so much for sharing your magical adventure with us. I really enjoyed following along. It makes me that much more excited for our trip in three weeks!!!

Great! Entertaining! great pictures too, Mrstnbob stayed up half the night to catch up on it one night so it musta been good. :)

Wonderful, wonderful report. Thanks for sharing your trip and your family with us.

Thanks so much. Glad you took the time to follow along. :goodvibes

An outstanding trip report!!! Of course I expected no less from the author of the greatest thread of 2010! Thank you so much for sharing your magical adventure with us. I really enjoyed following along. It makes me that much more excited for our trip in three weeks!!!

Thanks Lisa! Wish I was going back in three weeks.

Maybe I'll just hitch a ride like the Haunted Mansion ghosts.;)

I hope your trip is spectacular!

Great report been reading it every day.:thumbsup2

I offer my Texas-sized THANKS! (I may be a Carolina Girl, but I love Texas!)

Great! Entertaining! great pictures too, Mrstnbob stayed up half the night to catch up on it one night so it musta been good. :)

Thank you Tnbob and MrsTnbob. I'm glad you found it interesting enough to follow along with me.

I'm starting to think I'd meet more Fort Fiends by visiting Tennesssee than I did at the Fort! :confused3

I have loved reading your TR. I can't wait to go for Thanksgiving. I may even attempt a TR this year. Thanks for posting your vacation. :cool1:

I'm sad it's over. Great report.

I can honestly say I've never read a trip report that included cowboy bean, butt crack and Sinatra all in one! Good job!

I am sorry you reached Trails End...and not the one with chicken and waffles.

Great report Kim!!!!

Thank you very much. Hope to see one of yours soon! :goodvibes

I have loved reading your TR. I can't wait to go for Thanksgiving. I may even attempt a TR this year. Thanks for posting your vacation. :cool1:

Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanksgiving at the Fort? Wow! I'm jealous.

I'm looking forward to your Turkey Day TR!!!!!

I'm sad it's over. Great report.

I can honestly say I've never read a trip report that included cowboy bean, butt crack and Sinatra all in one! Good job!

I am sorry you reached Trails End...and not the one with chicken and waffles.

I don't know if Old Blue Eyes would appreciate being on that list. :laughing:

And third on the list to boot. :rotfl:

If I'd known I could about the chicken and waffles I may have ended my T.E. boycott.

Naaaahhhh! I'll just order a GAG and make my own waffles. :thumbsup2

Loved the trip report! Awesome job, KFK! :thumbsup2

Thanks Y.G.! Can't wait to see a T.R. from you! ;)

You helped me to make a few decisions about staying at the Fort more, bbq-ing at the cabin instead of eating at a restaurant...I even cancelled 2 ADRS and added a grocery store stop on our way in from the airport. We are in WDW a couple/three times per year and really want to do this one differently!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...But what am I gonna do now?

Sounds like it could be the chorus to a C&W song. And I know who could sing it. Warm up those chords KFK.

:rotfl: Funny. But what or who is C&W? I need to know before I can begin.

You helped me to make a few decisions about staying at the Fort more, bbq-ing at the cabin instead of eating at a restaurant...I even cancelled 2 ADRS and added a grocery store stop on our way in from the airport. We are in WDW a couple/three times per year and really want to do this one differently!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...But what am I gonna do now?

Oh, I'm soooooo glad to be of help! We don't do many ADR's. For us it's just too time consuming and takes the spontenaity out of things. Grilling your own steaks, chicken or burgers not only saves $$$$, but it also allows you to have more Fort time, IMO. I always thought grillin' was part of the fun of camping.....or cabin dwelling. ;) The kiddos can ride bikes or do whatever they do while the cookin's being done and you don't have to continually keep them entertained and tell them to sit up straight. :laughing: After eating you can head for a walking path, go for a bike ride or a swim...whatever your heart desires.

We may do a couple of ADR's next time. Thinking abou the Backyard BBQ and Ohana (which was in the plan for this year but just got bypassed somehow). Definitely no more than that though.

What are you gonna do!? Now that the TR is done I've got more time to chat! :thumbsup2

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I forgot to say it at the end of the TR!!!!!

I LOVE THE FORT!!!

KFK-

All I can say is good job!

I am sorry to see this TR end.

You done good on your first trip report! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

TCD

KFK-

All I can say is good job!

I am sorry to see this TR end.

You done good on your first trip report! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

TCD

Thank you Honorable Grasshopper!

Can't wait on another TR from the Legend himself.

Country and Western. And here I'm thinking you're a sweet southern belle.

:lmao: Duh!

I am most definitely southern. To the bone. DH may debate the sweet part. :rotfl:

As the saying goes:

American by birth

Southern by the grace of God! :thumbsup2

I will dust off my geetar and start work on that C&W ditty fer ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!