Keys to The Kingdom Tour.........

chrismiss56

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS....
Hi

Just booked the Keys to the Kingdom tour for the 4 of us ME, DH, DD 17 and DD20.........Any opinions.....was looking for something different to do.

Thanks!!

Hi,:wave2:

We did the tour a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. The tour was supposed to last 4 hours, I think. But it actually was over 6 hours. Be prepared for A LOT of walking. It was definitely worth it. We did see Mickey and Minnie without their heads.:eek: :p A woman in our tour asked if Disney paid for therapy after seeing that. ;) We rode the Jungle cruise and the Haunted Mansion. Loved seeing the behind the scenes stuff. Even though I'm a CM in Anaheim, it was still great. Especially being in the famous "Utilidor."

Sooz :flower:

We did this the first week of may of this year. You will learn a lot of fun facts about WDW and walt himself. Yes, you will walk a lot but it flies by when your engrossed in the tour. Ask as many questions as you can!! This can determine your tour length time. If I had a question, I asked away. I saw Pinnochio without HER head also. If this sort of things bothers you, don't do the tour. The behind the scenes areas are what made it worth it for me.

my brother and I did it last year loved it . I would recommend it to any disney buff lots of great info. we are doing another tour next year

My sister and I did the tour and loved it!!!

As previous posters said...tons of very interesting information.

And we saw Cinderella in her pantaloons!!!!!!!!!!

My DH and I will be in WDW in October for 3 nights and half of the 4th day. He will be doing the DiveQuest on either Fri or Sat. We are already booked for the Luau on Sat night. Given that, should we try to do the either the KTTK or Backstage Magic tours on this trip? If so, which one? This also only our 2nd trip together and we're celebrating his 50th birthday.

Thanks,

Anne

:wizard: :teacher:

Originally posted by cranneberry
My DH and I will be in WDW in October for 3 nights and half of the 4th day. He will be doing the DiveQuest on either Fri or Sat. We are already booked for the Luau on Sat night. Given that, should we try to do the either the KTTK or Backstage Magic tours on this trip? If so, which one? This also only our 2nd trip together and we're celebrating his 50th birthday.

Thanks,

Anne

:wizard: :teacher:

I think it depends on what you want to do. Backstage Magic is LONG! It's like 7 hours. So you'd basically need a whole day. If you don't mind missing it, and paying the money (I think it's about $200 per person) I'd say go for it!

Personally though, with only 3.5 days, I would be satisfied with the luau and DiveQuest and save another tour for another trip. I'd rather have some time alone in the parks than do another tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter