Keys to the Kingdom Tour

GoofyDad_4427

Mouseketeer
For those that have done this recently, what were the rides that you went on? I'm trying to plan my FP for others. Thanks!!

We took the tour on 2/28 - rides were Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion and lunch was Pecos Bill. Note that the Jungle Cruise had our tour guide with the microphone instead of the boat driver, so it focused much more on some facts and history of the ride with only 2-3 of the usual jokes thrown in.

Did it on March 4th. We did Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room and Haunted Mansion.

Same for us. Jungle Cruise wasn't the usual host but our tour guide giving information about how it was conceptualized and designed. Lunch at Pecos Bill in a roped off area. Totally worth the time and $; food was pretty good too. Highly recommend it.

Will be doing this in 2 weeks, so thanks for the input! Can’t wait! When we were there in early December all the tours were sold out well in advance.

I did it last Tuesday (March 5). We went on Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion and lunch was at Pecos Bills.
One of my favorite things I've done at WDW.

I did it last Tuesday (March 5). We went on Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion and lunch was at Pecos Bills.
One of my favorite things I've done at WDW.

Did you get to pick your lunch choices from the full menu or were there select items to choose from?

So excited about this tour!

Did it on March 4th. We did Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room and Haunted Mansion.

We went on March 3rd and went on Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion, but no Tiki Room.... lunch was at Pecos Bills.

Tour starts and ends at Town Square (Mickey's Meet-n-Greet)

Did you get to pick your lunch choices from the full menu or were there select items to choose from?

So excited about this tour!

Not entirely sure. They showed us a page with about 8-10 choices on. I've never been to Pecos Bills before so I don't know if that was everything or just a sample. We had no problems finding something. There were a few options I would have been happy with. In fact, although we're generally not QS/CS people, I have put it on my list of places I would revisit.

Thanks everyone for the updates. We are doing the tour May 16th and had to do my FPs today, so this was great information.
One thing that happened when I went in Sept. HM went down - someone got out of a doombuggy - and we couldn't ride. So I checked in later that afternoon to I think the Mermaid ride and they handed me a All use FP (I cant remember its real name) that I used on 7DMT.

I went 2.1 and we rode Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion. Lunch at Pecos Bill. Great experience and I recommend it.

We're dying this a week from today. Did it once years ago It's changed a lot since then and we're really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter