Keys to the Kingdom or Marceline to Magic Kingdom?

cheesepizza

Tony's cheese pizza is underrated
Sis and I are AP holders going about 4x a year and still haven't done a tour, so we've decided it's time! I held off on Keys to the Kingdom for awhile for the same reason I don't think I'd ever work at WDW...afraid to spoil the magic :P However, I know that's a bit silly, at least for the tour.

It seems like Keys to the Kingdom is sort of the rite of passage tour. However, we're also super interested in Marceline to Magic Kingdom.

Any suggestions?!

I’ve done many tours there, including both k2k and marceline. Loved them both but honestly I liked Marceline more! Enjoy, the tours at WDW, they’re fantastic!

Did the KTTK your a few years ago, but I can't say anything about the Marceline tour as we haven't been on that one. I don't think you'll spoil the magic, I feel it enhanced it. Even though we learned about how they do "some" effects at Haunted Mansion, it's still one of my favorite rides.

Are you more interested in seeing the Utilidors (Keys) or going backstage to see how the effects in the ballroom scene at HM are done (Marceline)? In a general history/trivia of MK (Keys) or a Walt Disney the person focused history of MK with trivia (Marceline)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!