Kevin's restaurant reviews...

Stinasmom

DIS Veteran
ARE THE BEST!

I have been thinking for weeks now that I should be writing down the good, bad and ugly restaurants that he reviews... our trip isn't until December. But, now I am helping a friend (and newbee to WDW!) who is trying to plan a trip for June. She said she signed her family up for the dining plan, and although I may try to talk her out of it, she is going to need some ADR's like yesterday!

Anyway... Is there anyone out there... fan or podcast team, that has kept a tally or list of the restaurants Kevin's reviewed over the past several months??

If not, I may be forced to go back and listen to 12+ weeks or so and create one of my own! But by Saturday? AcK!
Anyone???!??

I just don't want to send my friend to one of "those" places with sad crab cakes and swill!!!

Thanks!!

Marcy

there is an index sticky at the top of the thread, that tells on what date which restaurant was reviewed.

I don't think anyone has a running list of which were Kevin Approved and which were not. But if there are places you have in mind, just post up the question, we'll remember the review... some of us make puppets and reenact them on weekends.

and remember, as Kevin himself would say... the reviews are not the end all be all, try it yourself. But having eaten at all these places, he gets the review pretty darn right. Ohanna & LTT have awful food, the place over at wilderness lodge, I walked near there once... it was loud, too loud. Trails End has wonderful food, for a reasonable price. Tony's is awful, just awful... awful management, awful food, awful service.

Check out the Archives.

Here's what I can see from that page. Sometimes the Crew provided a link in the show notes and sometimes not. As I was having some fun looking at all of these, sometimes Kevin has a written review up, other times Pete's got an audio link link on the restaurant's page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter