Kennedy Space Center Question

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Good Morning Everyone!
We are putting the final touches on our trip (I feel like we have been doing this for awhile now LOL) DH and I are getting out KSC tickets with our hotel stay...Which means we will need to purchase a ticket for DS. Can I do this at KSC or do I have to do it online? Any benefit to doing it online? Also, do we have to pay for parking at KSC? If so, cost?

Thank you in advance!

Apparently the snow is clouding my brain...
So, what happened was I attempted to purchase my ticket for DS online this AM. In addition it asked if we wanted to pre-pay for parking. So, I selected to add that to my cart. When I went to check out, it gave me an issue saying that we had to purchase a daily pass (we are getting the adult passes through the hotel...so there was no need)...

Can I get an AAA discount at KSC or will I have to go to AAA to purchase the tickets?

Apparently the snow is clouding my brain...
So, what happened was I attempted to purchase my ticket for DS online this AM. In addition it asked if we wanted to pre-pay for parking. So, I selected to add that to my cart. When I went to check out, it gave me an issue saying that we had to purchase a daily pass (we are getting the adult passes through the hotel...so there was no need)...

Can I get an AAA discount at KSC or will I have to go to AAA to purchase the tickets?

Not sure if the AAA discount works at the gate. My local AAA's website says that 2018 discounted tickets aren't available yet. You might want to check with your local office. I wouldn't sweat it too much, since you're only buying one additional ticket, the discount isn't going to be humongous.

I used the AAA discount on Jan 2 ... it beat the online KSC prices by a couple of dollars (military and senior prices)

purchased online, you print out the barcode and show at the gate. I bought the morning of our visit.

I do not recall AAA discount on parking, I did not prepay, it would not save much as there is no special line for pre-pay.

AAA discount can be used in side for gift shops but not food

I used the AAA discount on Jan 2 ... it beat the online KSC prices by a couple of dollars (military and senior prices)

purchased online, you print out the barcode and show at the gate. I bought the morning of our visit.

I do not recall AAA discount on parking, I did not prepay, it would not save much as there is no special line for pre-pay.

AAA discount can be used in side for gift shops but not food

Awesome! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!