keio plaza hotel tokyo

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
Our trip is in a few weeks and we've just recently decided to switch some days around so I am frantically trying to figure out hotels. We already have the hilton tokyo bay booked for our disneyland portion, but we also want to spend two days in tokyo first. Wondering if I should just add two days to the hilton reservation and just commute, but I am worried it will take too long to get to tokyo each day and it will just be a hastle. Any thoughts?
The other option is that I found the keio plaza in shibuya wich seems like a good central location. Has anyone stayed there? It is part of the disneyland good neighbor hotels so it says that it offers a free direct shuttle to the parks from the hotel. Do you think there would be enough room to transport us and our luggage so that we could have an easy transfer to disneyland after our stay in tokyo, or would this be a big no no?

Our trip is in a few weeks and we've just recently decided to switch some days around so I am frantically trying to figure out hotels. We already have the hilton tokyo bay booked for our disneyland portion, but we also want to spend two days in tokyo first. Wondering if I should just add two days to the hilton reservation and just commute, but I am worried it will take too long to get to tokyo each day and it will just be a hastle. Any thoughts?
The other option is that I found the keio plaza in shibuya wich seems like a good central location. Has anyone stayed there? It is part of the disneyland good neighbor hotels so it says that it offers a free direct shuttle to the parks from the hotel. Do you think there would be enough room to transport us and our luggage so that we could have an easy transfer to disneyland after our stay in tokyo, or would this be a big no no?
I stayed at Ambassador and Mira Costa which I highly recommend for many reasons but they are obviously pricey…about twice as much as you are paying for the Hilton. The Hilton Tokyo Bay seemed to me to be the best looking Hotel in the loop of official hotels. You are right on the train line from the Monorail so don't sweat getting to Disney if you decide to stay closer to Tokyo proper but you may find that staying right at the Hilton works just fine. I made a film of the Monorail Loop so you will have a good bird eye of where you are going..check it out. And once again if you can swing a coupe extra $$$ stay at least one night at the Mira Costa! PS Never worry about luggage with TDR they have service nailed down to the max..your luggage will be treated like gold!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoTan7KjiSE

The Hilton is really nice.

For two nights, I would just stay at Disney. The commute is not bad. Just be mindful of train operating hours so that you're not stuck in Tokyo after the trains are operating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter