Keep Moving Forward: A Training Log (Comments Welcome)

I agree with you on the crap year. I am sorry for your loss. I know that can be incredibly hard. Keep running when you can. i am a firm believer that exercise is a good stress reducer.

Great that you're getting back into it! I've had ankle injuries before and I know the struggles! Good luck with all the personal battles you're fighting! As you say in the title of your training journal . . . Keep Moving Forward!

I’m so sorry for your loss and the rest of the crap year you’ve had.

Sorry for your loss and sorry to hear that this year has thrown a lot of crap at you. But it sounds like you're back on the road to running, and sometimes that one little start can really change things around. I hope things only get better from here.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Hopefully we see the turnaround that we all so very much want for this year begin before the calendar switches over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts