Karmel Shuttle

Gracomom

Earning My Ears
We're booking a private Karmel shuttle from LAX to our hotel for our group, and when I fill out the form on the first page it asks for Flint times, but then on the 2nd page it automatically entrrs those as our pick up times, which of course is incorrect. Our airport pick up time will probably be what, half an hour after our international flight arrives (set for 3:15 p.m. flight arrival) and our 4:05 p.m. return international flight we would want to be picked up in Aanaheim at 12:00 probably, or 11:00 if that is the check out time at Tropicana? Do you enter in just your flight times and they tell you when they will pick you up or are you telling them the times on the form?

I do see some people on Disboares mentioning Lansky's making a free stop at a grocery store, which is great, so we may look at that as well.

For your return flight, LAX asks that you are at the airport 3 hours prior to an international flight and it takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour to get from the Anaheim area to LAX. So if your flight is at 4:05, you need to be at the airport around 1, you should live Anaheim around 12 / 12:30. When you enter your flight time, the website gives you different options for your pick up time.

For your arrival, since the pick up time is your arrival time, you can probably change the arrival time to the time that you want to be picked up. They only ask for your airline but not flight number is not mandatory. Super Shuttle also has private vans that can pick up and drop you off at you hotel. If you are comfortable with it, many or our guest prefer to use Uber or Lyft.

HTH,
Kriss :tink:

when I fill out the form on the first page it asks for Flint times, but then on the 2nd page it automatically entrrs those as our pick up times, which of course is incorrect.

I just did the form.

For the shuttle from the airport to the hotel, it seems to want the time you’ll be ready to be picked up. I told it 7am and it then showed pickup at 7, arriving at the hotel at 8:15.

On the way back to the airport, entering a 7am international flight gives me a pickup at 2:45 with airport dropoff at 4am.

So for the ride to the airport put your flight departure time.

For the ride to Disney put the time you want to be picked up at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter