Justins Wish trip :) Pre trip report...

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to hear all about the trip and see the photos :banana:

I was thinking about you guys the whole time !! Can't wait to hear all about it and see those pics ! :banana:

Hi all!

I'm still alive (I think) just consumed with end of the school year stuff meetings, IPP's setting up private speech and social classes,doctor and dentist apt.s, camps etc. but I'm just popping by to say I estimate the start of the TR to be soon! But I have a question should I wait for the photo pass photos or start with what I have? I'm ready to order my CD and I have the code ready but when I order the CD can I download the photos as well?

Hi all!

I'm still alive (I think) just consumed with end of the school year stuff meetings, IPP's setting up private speech and social classes,doctor and dentist apt.s, camps etc. but I'm just popping by to say I estimate the start of the TR to be soon! But I have a question should I wait for the photo pass photos or start with what I have? I'm ready to order my CD and I have the code ready but when I order the CD can I download the photos as well?

end of school is tough on the mom's...Megan gets out on Wed and I'm SO ready!

you can't download your photos until you actually have the CD...but I vote for you starting with the photos you took...no pressure though ;)
hope your week calms down a bit!

Just poping in here to see if there is word on a TR yet :rolleyes1
Hope your family is doing well!!

Just poping in here to see if there is word on a TR yet :rolleyes1
Hope your family is doing well!!

Thanks for popping in! I'm working on the photos but there sure are alot!! Stay tuned, there will be some action here again soon!! I'm kinda hoping that my Photopass pictures arrive soon so I can include them too.

Summer is flying by and part of me is looking forward to september when the schedule goes back to normal! I miss my cyber friends! I haven't been on so long that I had to reset my password :confused3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter