Justback from Hotel New York. Anyone need any adivce?

BPTP

Mouseketeer
Just back & had an amazing time. Spent a lot of it with a lump in my throat as Christmas stuff is wonderful. Shows were great, so was the Hotel & even the weather wasn't too bad! Any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Glad you had a great time!
I can't afford the NY this time, but I'm interested in the skating rink.. was it open while you were there? Did you try it, and do you know if one admission entitles you to leave and come back later the same day?
Thanks!
Jody

We were really lucky. We arrived at about 6.30pm, left the bags and went straight out to be greeted by a sign saying that the official opening of the rink was at 7pm! Mickey, Pluto & Goofy came and had a skate around and Mickey cut a ribbon. It was really busy the first couple of days and everyone looked quite profficient. We're not and also had 'in tow' our children aged 2 & 5 so we didn't try it. It was quieter after the first couple of days but the children just wanted to head straight for the park! Sorry I can't be more help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter