Just your typical teen WDW chatter.

My fave resort is OKW. Many fond memories of this resort, and it's our home resort for DVC. My favorite ride is Space Mountain, hands down. Always has been, always will be.:thumbsup2

My favorite resort is Old Key West, because that's where we stayed every year when I went as a kid. I also love Port Orleans Riverside and Pop Century, two resorts we've just stayed at within the past few years, now that we don't do DVC anymore.

My favorite resort is Port Orleans French Quarter. I love the theme and how small it is. Though I have always wanted to stay at the Polynesian.

For the past several years my favorite resort has been Port Orleans because it's just so home-y, I suppose. And we just returned from our first trip to Disney during Christmas which was certainly festive, but now we have our annual September trip in the planning stage and we're staying at Caribbean Beach for the first time in years so I'm even more excited than usual because of the change of scenery.

My favorite resort is the Animal Kingdom and my next trip is June 2016 for my graduation with my friends! But I might have a trip with my family this November or December!

What's everyone's favorite Disney snack? Mine is the humble dole whip ;)

Is anybody else here as ridiculously excited to see the Cinderella's Royal Table renovation as I am? Seriously, I hope it's as gorgeous as I think it's going to be!

Boardwalk is my favorite because that is my parents DVC home resort and I have stayed there 7 times out of the 12 times I have been to WDW.

My favorite WDW snack have to be the Mickey Head Ice Cream bars.

Any Disney resort is my favorite cause ur still at Disney any ways 3 days till I go back to Disney on the 25th or something time cause I lost count after 2 years

The only Resort I have ever stayed in because I have only been to Walt Disney World once is Disney All Star Music and I loved it. My favorite snack while at Walt Disney World was the funnel cakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!