Just wondering...

krissy3483

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="teal">Kicked out o
I'm leaving for Disney Thursday (YAY) and I just have a quick question. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I want to make sure before I get there....do the counter food places in the parks accept credit cards, or just cash? Thanks in advance

Most all of the counter service locations accept credit cards.
However for the carts and wagons that are around the park you will need cash for those snacks.
I have heard that they are testing wireless technologies for credit for all the kiosks so that you will never need cash anywhere in the parks.
However I know they will never want you to confuse that with not needing lots of $$$$$ to visit Disney parks.
Another thing I had heard is that the concession stands at the theatre where they show Fantasmic doesn't accept any credit cards and many folks have been caught unprepared with a long wait with no cash. Maybe some other folks can substantiate this?
Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter