• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wanted to wish

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
all the DIS'ers a very Happy Thanksgiving.....eat alot and dont get sick and all of you cooking tomorrow don't overdo it...enjoy...Love you guys!! :love:

Thank you, Disneegrl4eva! I hope your Thanksgiving (and that of all my other fellow DISers) is wonderful!

You beat me to it, Lynn! I also wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

:cheer2: :cheer2: Ok, you got me...I'm thankful for this board and to all my wonderful new friends. Happy Holidays to one and all.

Have a great trip at DL Lynn and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :goodvibes

Right back at ya! Have a wonderful thanks giving, and eat as much as you like, your gonna walk it off in the park in 3 days from now :cool1: :goodvibes LOL!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy time with your family ;) and for those of you who are brave enough, :worship: have fun shopping Friday!!!

LOVEDISNEYLAND said:
for those of you who are brave enough, :worship: have fun shopping Friday!!!

LOL! After-Thanksgiving Day shoppers are scary! :teeth: They might karate chop you unconscious to grab a PS3 or Wii!

I actually was just wanting to go to Walmart and get a 1GB memory card that will be on sale for $13.00 for my trip to DLR in 13 days :banana: :woohoo: but I'm kindda scared to walk into that mess. I don't want to get ran over by a bunch of crazy shoppers :crazy: The sale only last until 11:00am. Do you think it's worth it? :confused3
How many pictures can you fit onto a memory card that size? :confused3

God, Black Friday is gonna be CRAZY...

got work on Thanksgiving... at night too... its gonna suck... they better give me a turkey dinner for free!

Work on Turkey Day?!! Sorry to hear, hope at least it is uneventful... Where are you at? If you are local (Los Angeles) I'll pack ya a turkey dinner, really!

argusp2 said:
Work on Turkey Day?!! Sorry to hear, hope at least it is uneventful... Where are you at? If you are local (Los Angeles) I'll pack ya a turkey dinner, really!

haha... well, i just found out i get a cool pin :)

*points at the signature, da Cast member thingy*

XD

eatmypixiedust said:
LOL! After-Thanksgiving Day shoppers are scary! :teeth: They might karate chop you unconscious to grab a PS3 or Wii!

oh my gosh...I cant have that....if Im karate chopped I cant go to DL :scared1: :faint: ...but hey have you guys noticed? even online shopping is having one day sales on friday...go me :cheer2: Im so there!!!

A neighbor of my parents (I used to babysit their kids) does ALL her Christmas shopping on Black Friday. Goes out at the crack o' dawn, comes back every few hours to unload, then heads back out again. NUTS, I tell ya! But by golly, it's all done by the end of the day, then she kicks her feet up...and probably laughs at the rest of us throughout December as we scurry to get ours done! ;)

I'm thinking I'll go out very early (though I heard some store are opening at 5AM, not doing that!) and just go to a couple places. I don't do crowds, but some of those early bird specials are incredible!

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone, but someone posted that the Disney Stores are supposed to be having a humongous sale...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter