Just swapped out my oceanview for an inside on the WBTA 2018

Thanks for all the great advice and honest comments pro and con. We have decided to keep the inside and give it a try. Just sorry I didn’t book opening day, the cost is about double that of the 2017 western TA.
A 100% price increase in one year? Wow.

Yes. An inside was just,over a thousand each last year and a 5c verandah was just over 1700 plus taxes, with no OBD. This time, although it was several months after release the inside with a discount was almost as much as the verandah. Supply and demand I guess. So many also book at the beginning, hold them and dump them for TAs. Drives prices up and once they are up, don’t come down again.

I am not a big fan of inside rooms just because of the size, bathroom, and lack of storage space. My girlfriend and I did one on our last three night cruise and said never again, we just like more space. One nice thing was being able to sleep late though, those rooms are so nice and dark!

After two 4 nights in verandas we tried a 7 night in a standard inside. We had no problem at all. One adult two kids. Deck 7 on the Magic. Super convenient. Have also done deck 2 ov. For lots of sea days deck 7 much more convenient. Absolutely worth the $1000 we were able to spend on other experiences.

I'm not sure what room you are booked in, but we were moved to 7509 on the Magic for our Norway/Iceland cruise this summer. it is an inside room and I think it is a double HA. The size was huge!! We were pleasantly surprised and it was really nice for 11 nights with all the extra room it provided.

We usually book inside on DCL because the prices are so nuts. No issues for me but DH prefers balcony now that he has tried them on other lines.

I've done two WBTA cruises and my first WBTA cruise I had an ocean view stateroom and my second WBTA cruise I had a deluxe inside stateroom. So both rooms had split baths so I didn't loose anything there and normally I do prefer ocean view rooms to allow the sunlight to wake me up (especially with the time changes on a WBTA). However the cost savings of an inside stateroom and no windows did allow me to sleep better, plus we gained time and not loose time so that was a plus as well.

We had inside rooms on the Wonder. Did not notice any out of the ordinary vibration... I think you made a smart choice picky a cheaper room. You won't be there most of the time anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!