Just saw Finding Nemo!

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
Very good movie. It will be on my must buy list when it comes out on video. The special effects are awesome. Definitely take the kids to see this movie. DD keeps saying "Fish are friends, not food!"

I was not too interested from the previews, but I loved this movie! INO, the best Pixar had offered to date! Dory (Ellen deGeneres' character) is the funniest! I also loved the niece. My sides are still hurting from this film.

Finding Nemo doesn't start here until May 30th:( I can't wait to take my dd's to see this movie. Our youngest already has a pair of Nemo shoes that she refuses to take off:D

We have to wait until May 30th too.
I can hardly wait.
I have a picture of Bruce on my fridge.
I'm more anxious than my kids!

It doesn't start here either until later. The Disney Club has advanced screenings of some movies and Nemo was the latest.

THere were no theaters near me for the advanced screenings. My dd keeps begging to see 'Holes' but I tell her I'm waiting for 'Finding Nemo'. Maybe I'll take her this week-end and then see 'Finding Nemo' next week-end.

We were lucky enough to be near a Disney Club screening city. Don't know what we'll do once the club is gone...That stinks - stupid Visa is no replacement!

Gotta wait till 30th here also.
My son liked Holes though. :)

We loved the movie to. We think it also had a great moral to the story! The grafics were amazing. Were definatly buying this when it comes out!
Twinz

We went to the disney store today and they are doing a promotion. Spend $50 in merchandise and get 2 free tickets to see Finding Nemo.
We got our tickets (bought some items for our up coming trip). Now just waiting on May 30 to go find Nemo.

We also found some kids T-shirts for $3.99 and Adult long sleeve T-shirts for $7.99 on clearance. They had some new Adult T-shirts on sale for $9.99. Glad to see some adult clothing in the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter