Just Returned Yesterday From WDW

goofy47

Frank
The weather was beautiful... Close to 90 everyday... Not a cloud in the sky... "Seven Dwarfs Mine Train" is ready to go (May 28th) and looks great...all barriers are down... The new "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" at 3pm was fantastic, they did a great job with the costumes and floats... You also can get a Fastpass+ for the parade if you like. And, speaking of the Fastpass+, it was working great, made all of our Fastpass+'s from home and it was a breeze getting through the lines. Magic Bands work great... We had a fastpass+ for Anna & Elsa at "Princess Fairytale Hall" That went very smooth... We waited no longer then ten minutes to visit with the princesses... It was fun... You do have to plan your day around your Fastpass+ times.. such as, breakfast, lunch, and so on... inlcuding time to view the 3pm parade. It takes planning ahead a must.. Can't wait to return to Magic Kingdom in three weeks to ride the Seven Dwarsf Mine Train... I do have my Fastpass+ for it... they are now available online... I'm sure they will go quick... Get yours if you are going in the near future... Have fun... :cool1:

DSC01777.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter