• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just returned May 11

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
We just returned from Disney on Saturday, May 11. A few things to note:

1. The temperatures were in the low to mid 90's and humid. This was hot for me and I live in Alabama.

2. The CBR did not seem crowded at all. There were plenty of tables around the main pool in the evenings to sit and watch the fireworks at EPCOT.

3. The parks did not seem crowded at all. You could walk around EPCOT at a slow pace and enjoy the sites without having to really watch were you were going. It seemed to me that MK was the most crowded of the parks. The search lines went really fast this time. Seemed like people were not carrying much into the parks with them.

Micheal was there much rain??, weve always gone in july/august, next year we are going for 3 weeks in may.whats it like then?

jules

I went the beginning of May the last two years and we did not see rain on either trip! I lugged the rain ponchos around in the backpack but never needed them!:( Oh well better in the bag then to have plastic on in 90 degree weather!:smooth:

When we were there it did not rain any. Most of the time the weather is in the mid to upper 80's. However, the last couple of years it has been in the low to mid 90's and humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter