Just returned from BCV's

UVACHRIS11

Earning My Ears
Had a great week at BCV's. Room was wonderful, staff was friendly and attentive. I have decided that I don't need to stay anywhere else on points again, lucky this is my home resort.
I do have one beef with the beach club. The free style coke machine on the left has had trouble with ice for YEARS! please update to the same machines at Yacht club.

Glad you had a good trip. Wishing you many more wonderful and magical Disney vacations! pixiedust:

Had a great week at BCV's. Room was wonderful, staff was friendly and attentive. I have decided that I don't need to stay anywhere else on points again, lucky this is my home resort.
I do have one beef with the beach club. The free style coke machine on the left has had trouble with ice for YEARS! please update to the same machines at Yacht club.

Happy you had a great trip!

I'm pretty certain the freestyle coke machine at the Market was installed during our first couple of days during our trip just 24.5 months ago in 2017. For YEARS made me chuckle a bit. :goodvibes But I haven't been happy with them since they decreased their menu and going further back when they removed the gelto.

I guess our past 5 trips have been in the last 2 years, left side never kept ice. The older machines also had trouble with ice and I haven had at any issues with other machines on property and have stayed at all moderates and DVC. This trip the left side machine often had 1 to 3 people on line line because the right was the only one giving ice.

I guess our past 5 trips have been in the last 2 years, left side never kept ice. The older machines also had trouble with ice and I haven had at any issues with other machines on property and have stayed at all moderates and DVC. This trip the left side machine often had 1 to 3 people on line line because the right was the only one giving ice.

I've worked around and had a couple of those soda dispensers with ice maker on top. They are a PITB. If you get one that works consistently it makes you do a happy dance. One would think they would ask Coke to change it out if it were consistently problematic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter