just returned:brief summary of HIFS/Disney/timeshare

verycool

Earning My Ears
Hi Just returned from HIFS/Disney/Universal-
Thanks to everyone with hotel/Disney advice. We had a great time. HIFS is very nice, great for 2 adults, and 2 children. It was very clean, not noisy- we had a pool view. We were able to get into the pool several times, it was especially nice after visting the theme parks. Our children enjoyed the Kids Suite. The breakfast was decent. The chidlren had a ball at the arcade.

Weather- it rained twice, but it didn't stop us from getting on the rides. (Just a few brief showers) It was nice and hot!

The parks were crowded, we went during the week- not so crowded that we couldn't enjoy the rides. We were able to get on the rides we wanted to ride. Fast Past works very well, and for the rides that didn't have fast past, the longest wait for us was 20 minutes. All in all very nice. Same thing at Universal's Island of Adventures- they have express pass.

The only thing mistake I made was trying to get discount tickets to a theme park, and we went
to hear a presentation for a time share. I'm not sgainst time shares, they're great. I just can't afford it right now. They were very aggressive, and went well over the 90 minutes that were required. I don't think people should be pressured into getting something they don't want, especially after you politely told them (time share people no thank you) They got 3 people to try to talk us into it. I didn't like the set up at all. Just me, I won't make that mistake again, although on the plus side, we saved a lot of $$ on the theme parks.:) :smooth:

Thanks for posting... if you don't mind my asking, which timeshare was it?
Jenn

Hi
reply to Jenn
re: timeshare
Sure, I don't mind sharing- I believe it was Orange Lakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter