Just Read About A Large Prize Giveaway!

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Here are the details!

A simple tap on the shoulder was all it took for the Hawkins family (standing far left, wearing mouse ears: Timothy and Rahiza Hawkins, and their two-year-old daughter Savannah) of Miramar, Fla. to win a dream vacation to Walt Disney World Resort as part of Disney's "Year of a Million Dreams." As they exited the Spaceship Earth attraction in Epcot on Nov. 22, 2006, they were randomly chosen by a member of the Disney "Dream Squad" to receive the vacation for four to return to Walt Disney World Resort, valued at more than $5,000. The Hawkins also were named "Grand Marshals" for the day at Epcot and taken on a VIP ride, high atop a double-decker bus, through the park with the Disney characters.

Wow! We were at Epcot that day and saw them on the bus going through WS. I wondered what they had won. Cool! :thumbsup2

I am hoping for some pixie dust when we go in January!! I also hope that more Dissers get dreams!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter