just one night at a Disney Resort - which one?

barefootMom

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
We have been to Disney many times and usually stay at Deluxe Resorts for our stays. I am going to be in Orlando with just my daughter in June (checking out a college) and we will stay just one night at a Disney Resort at the end of our short trip (mostly in order to take Magical Express back to the airport!). We probably will just skip the parks for this short trip and are thinking of hanging out at a resort for the whole day and a half and will maybe go to Disney Springs. I should not spend the money for a deluxe so am wondering which moderate or value you would choose to just hang out at to just relax and be poolside with my 18 year old daughter?

POFQ. It’s a relaxing, beautiful resort and the boat ride to DS is so nice! I recommend ordering a hurricane from the pool bar!

I agree with all of the above. And also, if you can get a good rate at SSR I'd also choose there for proximity to disney springs.

Definitely agree with either Riverside or French Quarter! My favorite moderates by far! The grounds are gorgeous and peaceful and I love being able to take the boat to Disney Springs.

One of the PO resorts get my vote too. I'm a bit partial to POR because of theme but you can't loose with either one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter