Just off the Wish - Enchante brunch menu is no more!

No wine - actually quite the opposite, we each got a mocktail. :laughing: The menu option my DH went with was $205 alone. Just really glad we knew in advance we'd be served the dinner menu so we had time to review the menu and determine if we'd go through with it!

As far as the 'nominal charge' I know from reading these boards that certain Castaway Club members (Pearl? idk) get specialty meals at discounted prices, so maybe you're referring to that? But we don't cruise much so I can't speak to that.
Platinum and Pearl get a free Palo meal, but no discounts at either restaurant.

So are they still using the dinner menu for brunch? If so I'm assuming brunch costs the same as dinner (they still list the cheaper price for brunch when you try to book?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter