Just need to vent

Anne MN

DIS Veteran
Well, We are still going in Dec. DD will go in tomorrow for yet another procedure. She is having a heart cath (on adults they call them an angiogram) they still have not totally figured out what is wrong this time. They THINK that one of her earlier open heart surgeries has closed up, so they are going to try to fix it by putting a new hole thru the top chambers of her heart.

They don't know if they will have to do this, but they still don't know why after she got her pacemaker at the end of april why her labs and other things have gone so out of kilter. Lets hope that they figure it out soon. This cath took 3 weeks to find a schedule for. I didn't know it, but they wanted 2 extra Dr.s in there just to help look. Now tell me that they don't know what they are looking for or at least suspect what they will see.

Your dd will be in my thoughts. Please let us know how it goes.

xoxoxo, Cupcake

happy thoughts and hugs for you and your family from me, too.

dj

Here's some prayers and pixie dust from me too.
Sorry to hear about your DD's setback.

Kind thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust being sent your way.....:wizard:

well, I am home for a little bit to catch up on things here. DD is still in the hospital.
Dr. says we should know in the next 3 months if this is going to work, or we got the news that the next step would be getting on the transplant list.

DD should come home tomorrow.
She is excited to go to heart camp the beginnig of august.:crazy:

Anne, praying that this procedure works and no transplant is needed. Hope she has a great time at camp!

My thoughts and prayers are with you too! My cousin (and absolute best friend in the world!) is at the hospital right now with her 4 week old daughter who has a heart problem as well. It's been so tough for her! I hope all goes well, and I'm sending positive vibes your way ~~~~~~~~~~~~ (that's what positive vibes look like on the computer, you know :) )

There's a goodvibes smiley too.
:goodvibes
Hope you get some good news in 3 months. Sending more :goodvibes

Well- we came home today.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

DD is tired and sore.
Will have to have labs done 2 times next week. they are checking her Pt/Inr (that is how fast your blood clots, or something like that)
they had her numbers very high so they had to work on it for another day.

we should get some signs in the next 2 weeks if this is going to work.
the way the Dr put it is that if she is healthy enough to be running around they don't need her on the list, but they don't want her so bad that it is a hurry up now kinda thing. the hard part is that the transplants are done at the University and Mayo. We would have to leave our beloved and favorite hospital (childrens) for a new one.

lets hope that I don't have to find out what they look like

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter