Just made summer 2002 OKW ressies!!

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
Hi all,

I just made my summer 2002 ressies at OKW!! (Can't wait). August 4-9 and August 11-16. Anyone else going that time? This past summer we went over to St. Pete Beach for the weekend (points too high and wanted longer stay). Well, we plan on doing the same this year.

Need suggestions from my DVC family. You helped me out this past summer and I'm asking for help again. Since you are all familiar with the type of accomodations that we DVC er's stay in could you point me in the direction of a place to stay on the west coast of FL. We stayed at the Tradewinds this past summer and I wasn't too happy with it. The rest of my family enjoyed it. The 1 bedroom was small and it smelled musty. Yes, Disney has spoiled me!!!

Looking at Ft. Myers, Sanibel, Captiva area.

You can also ask this question at a timeshare site called www.tug2.net on its Bulleton Board. You do not have to be a member to post or read the boards. It has a wealth of info like this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter