• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just made ressies at BC 10/13 - 10/26 2002 but want BCV instead.

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I just made my ressies for BC 10/13 - 10/26 2002. I am hoping to be able to cancel them and schedule at BCV instead. What are my chances? I am planning to purchase points at BCV as soon as they become available and stay there for these dates? Does anyone want to take a guess on if this will be possilbe?

With the slow down in sales, I bet BCV won't open until summer if it opens early at all. I was really hoping for a spring opening, but it might be really really wishful thinking. By the way, we were at the BC in early Oct. and got a good first hand view. It looks like some (25%) of the rooms, are really going to be kissing that road in the back. We took a long walk around, and there are more than a few rooms that will have a sub-standard view. I hope they don't cheap out on the landscaping on the backside of the BCV, it's going to need it. SAB, of course, makes up for any poor views one may have from their villa. Still can't wait to buy. Hope there is a good presale deal.

BCV will probably be doing pre-selling as soon as VWL sells out. It is not scheduled to open until September 2002 and we have had reports on this board that they expect pre-sales purchasers to fill all the available reservations for the first year. Therefore, if you want to stay there when it is first opening, you should purchase as soon as pre-sale becomes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter